Mobile Engineer Web3 Fully Remote Flutter $90,000 to $120,000 (income tax free) + extrasDo you want to push the boundaries of Web3 Technology to create a new kind of messaging and wallet platform that fosters co-ownership, collective action, and collaboration within the crypto community? orbit
is pleased to be working with a high-growth Web3 start-up, who is creating creating Web3 Native Messaging App & Platform to power the Web3 Ecosystem, it is designed to combine web3-native social messaging with the utility of a crypto wallet.
You will be involved in creating a novel and innovative way for people to communicate, collaborate, and co-own digital assets within the Web3 environment, by integrating social interaction and wallet functionality, they are making Web3 actions more accessible, understandable, and applicable to everyday users, which has the potential to drive broader adoption of blockchain technology.
We are seeking experienced engineers to join a team of builders. You will solve unique, large-scale, highly complex problems, bridging the constraints posed by web-scale applications and blockchain technology.What will you be doing?
- Work together with multi-functional teams to develop the best overall product and protocol.
- Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
- Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high-quality code and responsive UI.
- Build custom packages in Flutter using APIs already available in native Android and iOS.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Build towards decentralization.
- At least 3+ years of experience working as a full-time developer.
- You've designed, built, scaled, and maintained production apps.
- You write secure, efficient, high-quality code, documentation and have a good understanding of CS fundamentals.
- excellent starting salary with equity from day 1
- health insurance
- fully remote working
- chance to build a world-class company & products
Our client welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This role is a full-time role that includes health insurance and other benefits.If you are interested in this role then please apply now, if you would like further information then please email email@example.com