Senior Full Stack Developer (.NET/React) - REMOTE
Location: Remote, but must live in FL, GA, TN, TX, CO, HI, VA, NC
Type: 6 Month Contract-to-Hire
PLEASE NOTE: No vendors, candidates must be US Citizens or Green Card Holders.
Looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our rapidly growing team. This is a greenfield opportunity to design and develop responsive web applications using leading edge technologies. The ideal candidate will be a critical thinker who is adept at solving complex problems and developing elegant business solutions.
What you will do:
As a Senior Full Stack Developer , you will use your expert level knowledge in React and the .NET framework for front end development, and your expert-level knowledge of API's and Azure for the backend.
- Advanced to Expert knowledge with C#, .NET Core, .NET Internals, React v18+ (Functional Components), Typescript, HTML 5.0, and CSS
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of building SPA web development using React
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Advanced knowledge in implementing consumer-grade responsive web designs
- Advanced knowledge of relational databases, preferably Microsoft SQL Server
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Azure services such as Azure App Services, Azure Key Vaults, Azure Storage Accounts, Azure App Insights, Azure AD, Embedded Power BI, and Kubernetes
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of API and back-end development technologies such as C#, .NET Core, and SQL Server
- Passion for learning new languages/technologies and staying on top of the technology
- Experience working on AI or ML products
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $50.00 - $70.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship (i.e. H-1B visa, etc.) to legally work in the U.S.?
- Which one of these States do you reside in? Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Texas, Colorado, Hawaii
Work Location: Remote