MSI is the leader in the Federal adoption of Emerging Technologies. Our engagements span the civilian and defense sectors, and include developing some of the most impactful automations that have been deployed in the Federal Government. If you have an interest in seeing the Government increase its technology adoption, being trained to be successful in deploying RPA, ML, and other emerging technologies, and are an ambitious self-starter - this may be the right job for you.
The Consultant is a starting role within Management Science and Innovation’s Digital Transformation Practice. The position reports directly to the Director of Digital Transformation. The position requires engagement delivery excellence, professional customer engagement, and the ability to act as a self-starter.
Primary duties include:
- Applying MSI’s Lean Automation methodology in engagements with Federal clients to assist in the development of excellent deliverables and the achievement of client outcomes.
- Serving as a developer in robotic process automation, artificial intelligence, business process transformation, and intelligent automation.
- Conducting data manipulation, transformation, and analysis tasks on clinical data for clients in the healthcare and medical markets
- Employing scientific and engineering principles to create a workforce management dashboard to monitor end-to-end deployment of key healthcare categories.
As a consultant in MSI’s Digital Transformation Practice, the expectations for the incumbent in this position are high. The successful candidate will hold the following qualifications:
- BS studies in Engineering (Electrical, Biomedical, Software, Data Science), Computer Science, Physics, Math, or related field
- Demonstrated experience gathering client requirements;
- Demonstrated experience working with innovative technologies.
Management Science & Innovation is a boutique consulting firm that works with top private sector companies and Federal Government clients. We provide cutting-edge process automation, process improvement, strategy, and performance support. Our 20 year company history has been enabled by our deep knowledge of and experience in applying management sciences to our clients' most complex business challenges.
Our client engagements support the highest levels of management and often involve both complex strategy and transformation, as well as hands-on deployment support.
MSI is strictly committed to operating as a meritocracy - the better your performance, the greater the rewards. Ambitious and hardworking consultants can expect to be rewarded with greater opportunities, promotions, and financial incentives.