At HCSC, we consider our employees the cornerstone of our business and the foundation to our success. We enable employees to craft their career with curated development plans that set their learning path to a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Come join us and be part of a purpose driven company who is invested in your future!
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree and 1 year of work experience in a computer science, engineering, or related field OR Master degree in a computer science, engineering, or related field
- Learning and growth mindset.
- Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in at least three of the following six areas: 1) data analysis and relational-style query languages; 2) data pipelining and ETL; 3) working with semistructured and unstructured data; 4) a high-level programming language; 5) distributed computing; 6) understanding of healthcare.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Master's degree in a computational field, or Bachelor degree with significant healthcare experience
- At least 1 year experience with Python, and SQL
- Experience with Spark (PySpark, PySQL etc.)
- Experience with deploying end to end machine learning workflows in cloud (Azure preferred)
- Experience with scaling and productionalization of data science models
- Experience and/or willingness to learn new machine learning and ETL tools such as Dataiku, Databricks, and MLflow
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at HCSC about our Employee Referral process!
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.