Title- Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Machine Learning (ML) Software Engineer
Location - Remote
Fully remote candidates will be considered
Job Type - Permanent
No. of positions - 3 Positions
Job Description -
W2 hourly only. No C2C, please.
This is a U.S.-based remote role.
Sponsorship is not
available, now or in the near future, for this position.
Candidates who only have front end development, back end development, or website development are not
a good fit for these positions.
This role will be working on a team that develops Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) platforms for Deere. These positions will be the platform and data engineers responsible for getting data into a position that can be used with generative AI.
Skill Set Requirements
- Must have a general understanding of Data Engineering to include: basic data wrangling for structured and unstructured data, basic data feature analysis, structured data loading into cloud storage or data lake, and they must be familiar with cracking and chunking unstructured data
- Generative AI: looking for candidates who are familiar with all models offered by OpenAI, familiar with opensource foundation models, and who have an understanding of langchain.
- Data Serving: experience with types of retrieval mechanisms to support RAG (other than ACS), and demonstrate out of the box thinking on RAG, not just the boilerplate examples published up to this point
- Vector Database (DB): should be familiar with embeddings, and have intermediate knowledge of Vector DB
- Experience with creating Jupyter Notebooks
- Must be familiar with Databricks (preferred), or other pipeline tools
Skills That Will Set a Candidate Apart
- Python experience and backend AWS API engineering for REST services a plus
- Experience with React and frontend engineering is plus
- Knowledge of or experience with emerging benchmarking tools for RAG, opensource or vendor