TITLE: SCA Pen Tester
LOCATION: Tyson’s Corner, VA
CLEARANCE: The Ability to Obtain and Maintain a TS SCI W/ Poly
What You’ll Get to Do!!
The ideal candidate has experience performing internal penetration testing, vulnerability assessments and manual exploitation of servers, web applications/services and databases to identify vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, and compliance issues. In addition, the candidate will have extensive experience writing final reports, Pen Testing Rules of Engagements (RoE), Test Plans and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).Key Responsibilities
- Conduct internal penetration testing and vulnerability assessment of servers, web applications, web services, and databases
- Manually exploit and compromise operating systems, web applications, and databases
- Examine results of web/OS scanners, scans and static source code analysis
- Identify vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, and compliance issues
- Write final reports, defend all findings to include the risk or vulnerability, mitigation strategies, and references
- Ability to meet and coordinate with various audiences to include developers, system administrators, project managers, and senior government stakeholders
- Provide security recommendations for developers, system administrators, project managers, and senior government stakeholders
- Report vulnerabilities identified during security assessments
- Write penetration testing Rules of Engagements (RoE), Test Plans, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Conduct security reviews, technical research, and provided reporting to increase security defense mechanisms
- Experience with NIST 800-53 and Risk Management Framework
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with AWS Cloud Security
- Certifications: CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker Certification, CPT – Certified Penetration Tester (Desired)
- Strong writing skills.
The KACE Company, LLC is a federal contractor. The health and safety of our employees, partners, and customers is our priority. We have implemented workplace safety protocols and constantly monitor the evolving situation to adjust our COVID-19 response as needed. Additionally, as a federal contractor, we have policies from certain customers that require personnel working onsite to be fully vaccinated or regularly provide negative COVID-19 test results.
- Paid training, fun, talented and driven teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging and present leadership
- A diverse and community-minded organization
- Career growth and learning opportunities for aspiring minds
For more information about the company please visit our website at www.kacecompany.comKACE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.