Hope you are doing well.
This is Jahera and I'm a recruiter at Intellectt, Inc. Please find the job description and reach out to me with an updated copy of your resume. You can send it to email@example.com or call me at +1(732) 276-1791
Position: Automation Technician
Location: Columbia, SC
The experience we’re looking to add to our team:
- Support installation, testing and qualification of new equipment and equipment projects
- Provide on-site support for equipment debug, testing & qualification
- Performs engineering tests, checkouts, and development engineering tasks
- Analyzes engineering test results and implements changes to resolve problems.
- Collects data, analyzes results and implements procedures
- Document equipment issues and propose solutions
- Development of preventative and predictive maintenance procedures
- Use of problem-solving techniques to address issues with machines and processes
- Experience in a technology-based industry, where automated assembly techniques are utilized
- Knowledge of automated equipment systems and tools - robotics, vision, material handling, Conveyors, PLC, HMI, Pick-Place-Pack, Inspection/Test
- Support validation activities for equipment updates
- Provide ongoing manufacturing support
- Participate in engineering activities as required by engineering/project team
- Associate Engineering degree, Mechatronics training or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ maintenance & troubleshooting of complex manufacturing equipment
- Shift: Day shifts 6am – 6pm, 3 days on, 4 days off Rotating shift.