Tester (Automation and Manual with SQL)
Please share your candidate profile that match the following qualification
- 70 Months of experience in validating web applications using Selenium WebDriver API, TestNG, and Eclipse.
- 70 Months of experience for all types of testing including functional, non-functional, regressions, smoke, integration, UAT of applications, business process validations reporting needs and data sanity checks. This includes writing and executing various types of test cases, testing procedures & cycles, manual and automated testing using Selenium, defects tracking, bugs resolution, periodic testing results communication and requirements-based validation/testing for final deliverables sign-off.
- 70 Months of experience in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) testing of user interface (UI) and back-end websites
- 70 Months of experience establishing criteria for validation of deliverable / 'Done' criteria, key testing decisions tracking, tracing requirements completion with testing artifacts, obtaining commitment and testing related approvals from the project participants.
- 70 months of experience in utilizing quality analysis techniques in Waterfall, Agile or any other adaptive SDLC methodology to derive and document testing scripts from business requirements. This includes creating and maintaining testing documentation throughout the SDLC (e.g., test case development, fit-gap analysis, validation of available process flows, mockups, sequence diagrams, wireframes, etc.), tracking and reporting of testing risks, testing inconsistencies and issues during all testing phases including integration testing, pilot testing and UAT.
- 70 months of experience in using SQL and testing data management activities - data comparisons between legacy and new systems, data validation, cleansing, data migration testing, data integration and transformation testing. Writing SQL Server queries to test data sanctity, extracting data from legacy systems, merging functions, MS Excel data manipulations, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree