Who You Are
You are excited to build innovative products and features. You excel by finding daily opportunities to grow at the same pace as the technology we're building, and you build partnerships that improve our business. Likewise, you're someone who sees feedback as an opportunity to learn and grow and believe decisions powered by data are the norm. You care about the wellbeing of others and yourself.
For a results-oriented team member who consistently delivers in alignment with client-centric quality standards, this job is perfect. Our culture is super positive, we take 100% responsibility for our work and results. We have the courage to say “please”, “thank you”, “I’m sorry” and “I don’t know”. The potential for growth is limitless for the right person.
If you want to help grow a company (ours and the clients), express the best parts of yourself and have a major impact on a company’s future, this is an ideal role.
Who We Are
An award-winning company, ranked in the top 1% for growth by Inc 5000, MAS Global Consulting is a leader in Software Development and Digital Solutions, uniquely servicing mid to large Enterprise customers globally. With headquarters in Tampa, Florida and a major hub in Medellín, Colomibia, our teams make it possible for companies, such as Johnson Controls, Bloomberg, Affirm, Claro, Mercado Libre and Dell to meet deliverables on-time and provide new products and features for their customers and internal stakeholders providing ease of engagement.
Regardless of client size, we help solve their technical challenges. MAS is a diverse community of dedicated experts and trusted partners. We deliver custom software solutions with a MAS experience that creates value for everyone.
Strength. Consistency. Responsibility. These values help us transform digital ideas into reality.
Proactive, engaged, agile, accountable, with integrity
We live collaboration and teamwork
We pride ourselves in being innovative and life-long learners
We value our people, clients, community, society and the planet
We focus on relationships, delivery, responsiveness, flexibility, and outcomes
- is 100% Hispanic woman owned,
- was recently certified as a Great Place to Work,
- has appeared on the Inc 5000 list five years in a row,
- has been slated in the top 3% of Hispanic owned companies in the US by Stanford,
- has a MAS Future Foundation that offers scholarships and continuing education for girls and women in tech. Every team member placed on a client projectdirectlyand positively impacts the Foundation.
The successful candidate has an opportunity to join an outstanding team to enhance offering solutions for a Top Fortune 500 company and global leader in financial services, to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries.
We place our value in our people comprised of diverse, bold, energetic, A-players who believe in discovering solutions, building great products, pay parity, and who strive to achieve the improbable.
Change the world with MAS Global!
- Executesoftware solutions, design, development, and technical troubleshooting with ability to think beyond routine or conventional approaches to build solutions or break down technical problems
- Perform automation testing on ATMs in ATM lab
- Utilize CI/CD pipeline and Jules in build creation, test environment setups, selenium, QTP, RFT, Cucumber (API testing utilizing SOAP UI, POSTMAN
- Attend Scrum meetings with DevOps
- Proactively identifies hidden problems and patterns in data and uses these insights to drive improvements to coding hygiene and system architecture
- Logging Analysis using Splunk/FileZilla researching ATM Production Defect
- Creating advanced Splunk/Grafana dashboards for production monitoring and alert setups working with base24 host system for ATM card management, terminal management, and ATM deposit processing in downstream systems (MTR or VPC, through check processing and posting in DDA)
- Formal training or certification on software engineering concepts and 3+ years applied experience
- Experience in Automation testing, application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Automation source code management with Bit bucket, and JIRA stories creation
- CI/CD pipeline and Jules build creation, test environment setups, selenium, QTP, RFT or any web based automation tool
- Service level API testing using SOAP UI, POSTMAN, or LISA; server data migration tests
- Strong communication skills with Sr. Leadership team and rest of the development teams.
- Experience with Log Analysis using Splunk/File/Zilla in researching Production Defects, creating advanced dashboards for production monitoring and alert setups
- Scrum Agile meetings experience working closely with DevOps and Agile transformation teams
- Health: medical, dental, and vision
- Time away: vacation, dependent care, holidays, wellness days, and more
- Financial: 401K, Basic life and AD&D insurance
- Family: parental leave, maternity support, adoption assistance benefits
- Development: continued learning and certification reimbursement, technical development learning
Why you'll love working here:
We are more like a Family at MAS Global!
At MAS Global, people from diverse backgrounds come together to make an impact and be their authentic selves. MAS Global is a woman owned business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We are committed to the accessibility needs of applicants and employees. We provide reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should inform their recruiting contact upon initial connection.