Junior Data Scientist Engineer - US Residents only, Full-Time, Salary $70K-$80K
About us: Fresh Thyme Marketing is a staffing & recruitment agency connecting employers with world-class talent in the tech industry. Our industry delivers services tailored to the unique qualities and specifications of our selected client base.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of R or Python for data analysis and modeling.
- Proficiency in statistical programs such as R, SAS, MATLAB, or Python.
- Familiarity with spreadsheets (VBA) and database applications (Access, Oracle, SQL, or equivalent technology).
- Ability to learn new methods quickly and work under deadlines.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of actuarial concepts and life, health, and/or annuity products.
- Experience with statistical modeling techniques such as GLM, Decision Trees, Time Series, Regression, etc.
- Familiarity with Microsoft DeployR.
- Exposure to insurance risk analysis.
- Basic experience in computational finance, econometrics, statistics, and math.
- Knowledge of SQL and VBA.
- Familiarity with R or Python for predictive modeling
Qualifications And Experience
Unique Benefits you will love:
- Flexible vacation paid unlimited holidays and paid sick days
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
WhyFresh Thyme Marketing?
Fresh Thyme Marketing most recruitment clients have incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers passionate about using modern web technologies to solve real-world problems---and we're multiplying. To continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we're committed to giving everyone the support & connections with the best clients worldwide possible.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Fresh Thyme Marketing is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.