EverestLabs is an award winning and venture funded growth-stage company closing the loop in materials recovery for the circular economy. We apply leading edge AI and robotics to solve problems faced by the recycling industry to operate more profitably while recovering more recyclables through analytics and automation not thought possible before. We are a diverse, skilled, and mission driven team of engineers, builders and customer advocates in a mission to ensure “no recyclable left behind”. We were recently recognized by Fast Company and Edison Awards as one of the most innovative companies in sustainability and climate tech.
We are looking for a Major Account Executive to join our dynamic team working for the
SVP of Sales. You are an excellent enterprise focused salesperson and you have a
passion for bringing change to the recycling industry and enabling the circular economy.
With this role you’ll get in at the ground floor in a fast growing sales org. You’ll work with
both our largest existing customer base and prospects to drive meaningful relationships
that add value to the customer experience and revenue to our bottom line.
What you’ll do at EverestLabs:
● Build a strong sales pipeline while exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets
● Help build the foundation and processes for all customer facing teams at
● Manage and support EverestLab’s major account/(s)
● Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of cross functional
teams including; Sales Engineering, Customer Success, Professional Services,
Marketing and theExecutive team.
● Quickly develop a deep understanding of the customer, including an
understanding of their performance metrics and develop plans in anticipation of
the customer’s business strategies and goals.
● Provide account leadership and direction in the pre- and post-sales process
● Ensure the successful rollout and adoption of EverestLab solutions through
strong account management activities and coordination with pre-and-post sales
engineering and support resources
● Utilize a consultative approach, discuss business issues with prospects and
develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal or a formal sales presentation
addressing their business needs.
● Develop an account plan to sell to customers based on their business needs.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
● 5+ years of sales experience in a SaaS and or HaaS/RaaS business, ideally
focused on Enterprise
● Shown ability to close complex sales cycles
● Ability to prioritize competing demands from customers and balance their needs
against those of the business
● Problem solving skills, a great attitude, and a competitive spirit
● Excellent communication skills
● Proficiency with sales and marketing automation tools
● Experience with solutions selling and positioning value to customers based on
● Ability to travel