Who are we?
Founded in 2022 in London by two startup veterans, Eunice's mission is to enable responsible digital asset risk management through AI-powered due diligence and risk monitoring solutions.
We comprise a diverse and senior team with backgrounds in engineering, regulation, data science and digital assets. We are growing faster than we thought, and we are seeking individuals to join our exceptional team in shaping the future of a compliant digital asset industry. 🚀
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a research analyst who can help produce institutional grade research on the digital asset market, including in-depth analyses of digital assets and protocols, risk events and market developments. Our ideal candidate is someone with excellent research, analytical and writing skills who has an interest in digital assets and would enjoy working as part of a small, dynamic team and learning on the go. You may have some experience working in this space already, and/ or a passion for digital assets / blockchain - if so, we highly encourage you to apply!
What you will be doing
- Produce detailed due diligence research reports on digital assets and protocol related risks in a structured format, with support from our AI system and senior team members
- Work collaboratively with other team members
- Produce in depth analyses on aspects of digital asset projects, protocols and risk events
- Research and keep on top of developments in digital asset risk management
What you must have
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and proven experience in research writing
- Proactive and creative mindset
- Interest in digital assets / DeFI/ blockchain
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and strong work ethic
- Ability to use SQL and/ or knowledge of blockchain data will be a plus
What can we offer?
- Hybrid working in a fun and supportive team environment in our office in central London
- The opportunity to create your own entrepreneurial experience by being part of a start-up in the growth phase!
- The opportunity to work with some of the largest clients in the industry.
- The opportunity to work with, and be mentored by experienced seniors
As an employer we are committed to building an inclusive, diverse and non-discriminating work environment. We welcome employees of all backgrounds, ethnicities, genders, creed and sexual orientation. We hire, reward and promote entirely based on merit and performance.