- Full-time position
- An opportunity to work on the implementation of state-of-the-art federated-AI solutions for Health
- Base salary up to $100k + superannuation
About the role
The role of the Product Manager is to lead the product life cycle of medical informatics and AI products on promoting SNAC’s iQ-MS product. The product life cycle includes requirement management, product design, risk analysis, establishing quality assurance procedures, ensuring regulatory compliance, product release, customer engagement, and feedback handling. In this role you will coordinate and work with a team of AI scientists, software engineers, image analysts, and clinical researchers to build next generation informatics and AI products that transform clinical neuroimaging. You will also be engaging with major clinical centres to gather user stories and feedback as well as coordinating the distribution of the end products.
At the Sydney Neuroimaging Analysis Centre (SNAC) we develop cutting-edge AI products that will reshape the field of clinical radiology. These products involve neuroimaging algorithms that help doctors diagnose brain diseases more accurately and more efficiently and a global infrastructure for federated learning.
As a an industry leader in the field of neuroimaging analysis, SNAC was established at the Brain Mind Centre to take advantage of unique research capacity in the field and provide a state-of-the-art commercial facility for the quantitative analysis of MRI to the pharmaceutical and other industries since 2012. Together with a dedicated MS clinic, MS Clinical Trials Centre, and MRI unit, SNAC is co-located within the Brain & Mind Centre at the University of Sydney. SNAC offers a unique combination of in-house neuroscience, imaging science, clinical trial, neurology and radiology expertise; and specialises in building novel neuroimaging biomarkers and integrating these into Phase 2-4 clinical trials for the pharmaceutical industry.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Coordinate multidisciplinary teams through the product life cycle including: Requirement management; Product design; Risk analysis; Quality assurance; Regulatory compliance; Product release and operation and User engagement (feedback and complaint handling)
- Lead product meetings and convert decisions into actions for the multidisciplinary teams.
- Work with the technical lead to find the optimal solutions that balance user requirements and technical feasibility.
- Engage closely with end users to ensure products meet user needs.
- Ensure the product life cycle complies with the SNAC quality management system.
- Provide insights on product outlook and future possibilities.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications and 3-5 years’ relevant work experience, preferably in project or product management.
- Demonstrated experience in product life cycle management
- Experiences in project or product management of either a medical device or a software device that requires regulatory compliance.
- Knowledge and experiences in requirement management, traceability management, and regulatory compliance management
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with sound negotiating and conflict resolution skills and a demonstrated level of tact and discretion in dealing with a variety of matters
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, taking initiative and exercising sound judgement in resolving matters that may arise as part of normal daily work
- Accuracy, attention to detail and highly organised. Planning, analysis and communication skills together with the ability to work according to strict deadlines and manage various demands
- Experience managing a diverse group of key internal/external stakeholders on large or complex projects
- Experiences with the following regulatory standards are highly desirable: FDA; TGA; ISO13485 and ISO9001.
- Preferably has previously worked in healthcare sector
- Experiences and knowledge of hands-on IT/software/cloud/AI development work are highly desirable
SNAC is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to equity, diversity and social inclusion.
We will be reviewing applications as we receive them however due to the volume of the applications, please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted after the closing date.