Factory Automation Engineer to support functions at Seeding Moline.
Primary hours: 3rd Shift (can vary, but generally 9 pm - 7 am).
The position will move back to the day shift during Seeding Moline shutdown periods (Spring and Summer).
Skill Set Requirements
Experience with PLC programming and Automation/Controls – MUST HAVE
Experience with Allen Bradley PLC and User Interfaces – MUST HAVE
Experience in designing and reading electrical prints using AutoCAD – MUST HAVE
Experience with SQL Databases – nice to have, but not required
Additional Information From HM
- Electrical and Mechanical background in troubleshooting industrial equipment
- Experience with PLC programming (specifically Rockwell Automation Studio 5000)
- Experience reading and interpreting electrical wiring diagrams (use of AutoCAD)
Advanced Skills Could Include
- SQL knowledge (queries and programming)
- Familiarity with Ignition (or similar Python-based programming language)
- Design of new control systems (ability to write NEW PLC logic)
Experience working with Vehicle CAN Bus networks (J1939 protocol