Job Title: QA Automation
Location: St. Louis, MO (100% onsite)
Must Have Skills:
8+ years of experience in QA / QA Automation
- Strong in Java, Cucumber BDD, Selenium, groovy, Rest Assured, API Test Automation development.
- Junit, TestNG frameworks, Test Data integration, Jira integration, Gherkins
- CI CD using Jenkins, GitHub, Linux commands, IntelliJ IDE, Gradle, Maven
- Analyze the user stories and develop automation test scripts using Selenium BDD Cucumber
- Dry run / complete/implement, the developed automation scripts
- Make modifications to automation frameworks as needed.
- Responsible for providing technical support in automation scripting of other team members, review automation scripts and make sure it is industry standards.
- Maintains the existing test automation framework and suites of automated test cases.
- Collaborates with the QA Manager to plan, implement and make sure the strategic road map for automated testing services.
- Assists with the estimation, prioritization, planning and coordination of testing activities.
- Mentors and cross-trains QA staff in the execution and support of unique testing services
- Stays up to date on new testing tools and test strategies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Thanks & Regards
US Direct- 469-813-5703
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org| URL: http://www.anveta.com
Address: 1333 Corporate Drive, Suite #108 Irving, TX 75038, USA