7Junior Product Manager, US/Canada Residents only, Full-Time, Salary $67K-$77K
Minimum 1 year of work experience - fully remote position. Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
The Future of AI is Patterned We are a stealth-mode technology startup that is revolutionizing the way AI is used. Our platform uses pattern recognition to train AI models that are more accurate, efficient, and robust than ever before.
We are backed by top investors and we are hiring for almost everything! If you are passionate about AI and want to be a part of something big, then we want to hear from you.
Make a positive impact on the world. Be a part of a fast-growing startup. If you are interested in learning more, please visit our website.We Are Looking For People Who Are
Passionate about AI.
Excellent problem solvers.
Driven to succeed.Requirements
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented Junior Product Manager to join our team. As a Junior Product Manager at Patterned Learning AI, your job will be to help define and launch experiences that onboard, engage, delight, and retain our users. The Product Manager role is geared towards driven and curious individuals newer to the world of product management who are looking for a role where they can make an immediate impact.Responsibilities
- Synthesise product and customer insights to help drive the cross-functional product roadmap
- Incorporate data, research, and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps
- Develop and maintain dashboard/reporting data for team OKRs and initiatives
- Utilise data to identify opportunities for growth, retention, and areas of friction within the product(s)
- Conduct continuous experimentation to develop and validate new hypotheses and ensure a positive impact on product KPIs
- Write product feature briefs and product requirements as needed, in partnership with product, design, engineering, and other cross-functional teams.
- Effectively communicate product updates, status, and decisions to internal stakeholders, executives, and other team members
- 1 year of quantitative analysis in a business-facing capacity
- Experience with product analytics software (Amplitude, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc.)
- Experience analyzing A/B and multivariate experiments
- Proficiency using Tableau, Looker, or any comparable BI tool
Special Benefits you will love:
Flexible vacation paid unlimited holidays and paid sick days
401(k) with up to 2% employer match
Health, vision, and dental insuranceWhy Patterned Learning AI?
Patterned Learning AI is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real-world problems---and we're growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we're committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Patterned Learning AI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.