What you will love about Sidetrade and why you should be working here
Sidetrade is a Global fast-growing AI-Software company with a vision to become the Worldwide Leader in the Order-to-Cash space. As an Enterprise SaaS pioneer over the last 20 years with true AI capabilities since 2015, our unique software platform helps CFOs to accelerate cash-flows and digitize their end-to-end financial customer journey. Aimie, our AI digital assistant, relies on Trillions $ BtoB transactions aggregated into the giant Sidetrade’s Datalake to predict the payment behaviour of 21m+ corporate buyers across the globe, make immediately actionable recommendations to the end users and deliver unique business ROI to financial departments.
Sidetrade is a public company listed on the Euronext Stock Exchange (Euronext Growth: ALBFR.PA) with a well-balanced business model based on a double-digit growth rate of the top line mixed with solid profitability. With a global presence across Europe (UK, Ireland, France…) and North America (US and Canada), we aim to transform how businesses manage their financial customer’s journey. We are creative people and passionate about the financial customer experience. We are on a mission to put the finance departments to the next level using predictive analytics and fully digitising and streamlining their BtoB transactions.
Our flagship product, Augmented Cash, is already ranked in the top 3 WWW Leaders
by GartnerTM https://go.sidetrade.com/GartnerMagicQuadrant22.ht.
We’re fast-paced, pursue excellence in everything, and have much fun along the way!The opportunity
Although we’re proud of our 20 year history, we’re even more excited about the future! There is a real drive on CxO agendas for AI technology and investing in the right solution to continue growing their business.
We’re looking to hire a Regional Sales Manager New Business US. In this role you will be reporting to the Regional VP Sales.What We Are Looking For
We are seeking a results-oriented, motivated and strategic salesperson who is laser-focused on developing new logo customers, hunting for net new business. On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for creating and developing new leads and generating enterprise sales opportunities with new customers in a defined territory or vertical markets. If you can sell, be hungry for success with high earning potential and become a top performer, then becoming a Regional Sales Manager here at Sidetrade is the career path for you!You will need to:
- Have a proven successful and consistent sales track record ideally with a software vendor, selling business process solution deals with more than 150K€ in ARR (annual recurring revenue) to Enterprise Accounts in the US.
- Demonstrate a consultative sales approach that offers value to customers with a new business sales mentality.
- Be very comfortable with cold calling and lead generation to communicate with potential net-new customers
- Be a great communicator.
- Be a real team player and excellent networker.
The Sidetrade sales team is a group of experienced Regional Sales Managers who are all passionate about technology and, above all else, our customers. We are committed and excited to bring our software technology to our customers across the globe and changing they work. We ensure each team member receives the sales training, coaching, tools, and mentorship they need to grow and be successful. You will have the assistance and support of our marketing team and a dedicated Business Development Representative to help build your sales funnel.In your new role- within 90 days, you will have:
Within 12 months, you will need to be:
- Attended the Sidetrade New Hire Bootcamp, where you will learn our company mission, vision story and understand what makes Sidetrade unique.
- Joined our Sales Academy where you will learn our software technology and get all the skills necessary to set you up for success, allowing you to make an impact in the market quickly.
- Full alignment with your manager to key objectives and sales targets.
- Met & shadowed current members of the Sidetrade sales team.
- Developed an action plan to achieve your goals.
- An expert in Sidetrade’s Solutions, feeling comfortable in closing deals.
- Considered as one of the top-performers on the team by consistently exceeding your goals.
- A salesperson that has grown more here than you would anywhere else!
Sidetrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind: Sidetrade is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
We have a strict PSL in place and we will only accept applications from agencies that have been invited to work on this role through the Workable recruitment portal. Candidate CV's not submitted through our portal or submitted directly through to managers or HR will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable.