Emodo helps advertisers and publishers create memorable connections with consumers through more relevant, rewarding and impactful advertising. Our intelligent exchange puts creative first, enabling advertisers to build brand love through rich, dynamic creative experiences informed by the latest AI and a deep understanding of consumer sentiment.
As an Ericsson company, Emodo benefits from a wide range of research, innovation, and access to mobile operators that helps it deliver better outcomes to clients and make the unimaginable possible.
At Emodo, our values guide everything we do. We are committed to bettering ourselves, bettering Emodo, and, ultimately, bettering programmatic advertising. We’re defined by our strong, lasting relationships and every day we strive to seek growth, drive impact, be bold and lead with integrity.
Learn more: https://www.emodoinc.com/
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
The Global Director of Business Operations will pioneer this critical role at our growing company. The ideal candidate will focus on Emodo’s most important business priorities and drive them forward. The ideal candidate will ensure the smooth operations of the organization, including global programs and metrics. This person will work closely with various teams across our company, including sales, marketing, product development, and finance, to create strategies and systems that enhance productivity and company performance, including metrics and measurement.
The ideal candidate is just as excited about building a strategy as rolling up their sleeves to execute the required change.
- Lead initiatives and work across teams to inform decisions related to annual planning, investment strategy, prioritization, and other ongoing business priorities, enabling insights and decision-making velocity in support of our transformation and that of our customers and partners.
- Lead cross-functional global initiatives that drive alignment and develop projects that scale at a global level, drive change, and achieve results.
- Facilitate continuous process improvement by analyzing process quality and identifying and coordinating opportunities to improve business outcomes
- Support the timely assignment and tracking of goals for all members of the team. Ensure that teams are working towards the same goals and that there is alignment and velocity (speed + focus) across a portfolio of initiatives and/or products
- Recommend revisions to existing metrics and measurements, or assist in the development of new reporting tools as needed
- Own tasks which are an urgent priority for Emodo’s success and then find the right home for them.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience, Master’s degree or MBA is preferred
- 8 years of experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, product strategy, product management, strategic finance or business/operations in tech companies.
- At least 3 years in the programmatic media ecosystem, such as at a DSP, SSP, or ad exchange.
- Experience with Domo, or other BI platforms; experience working with SQL a plus.
- Demonstrated success defining and implementing new-state strategies and programs.
- Consistent track record of delivering results with large-scale, cross-functional projects and leading multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Leadership experience in business strategy, operations, and successfully leading change.
- Demonstrated leadership in driving senior-level cross-functional operational planning and business reviews that are effective in managing execution to plans.
- Ability to connect the dots across teams, insights, and initiatives.
- High tolerance for ambiguity and the ability to create structure and execution plans where there were none while working in a fast-paced environment. You can make decisions even with incomplete data while considering alternative scenarios
- Strategic thinker who can manage complexity and conflicting priorities; ability to identify growth opportunities, turn ideas into action, and get outcomes
Why You’ll Love Working for Emodo:
Emodo is an exciting and high-growth, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success of the company. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial, and our team members are encouraged to voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth and drive impact. We live out our brand promise of creating more memorable connections with each other every day through rewarding work, supporting career development, fostering a fun and friendly work environment and offering comprehensive benefits, including:
- Generous PTO and company holiday policy
- 4 weeks' vacation
- Plus 16 all company holidays totaling 20 days off per year, including three extended recharge weekends
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- HSA health savings
- 401(k) retirement savings
- Bi-annual Spotlight awards to recognize and reward ($2,500) top performers
- Employe Resource Groups to foster inclusivity, belonging and support
- Hybrid work environment
Location: NYC, San Francisco, Chicago
Salary Range: $160 - $200K
Equal Opportunity Employer: Emodo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.