: Marketing ExecutiveLocation
: London / HybridSalary
: £25k - £32kBenefits
: Cycle-to-work scheme, private healthcare, 25 days off, plus bank holidays, plus your birthday off, plenty of flexibility, parental packages, sabbaticals, fun socials, and more!About Dimension
Dimension is a real-time 3D production studio leading virtual production and the creation of virtual humans. From blockbuster films to epic metaverse moonshots, our team of around 100 people is working to build a future for entertainment that’s radically creative and immersive. By joining Dimension as a Marketing Executive, you’ll be challenged in new and exciting ways and have access to on-set experience, in-house experts and inspiring artists along the way. As a Marketing Executive, you will be based out of our Wimbledon production studio, but with the opportunity to also spend time at our West London virtual production and motion capture stage and on our mobile volumetric capture stage. Recent productions include the MetaHuman of Eva Herzigova, the NARS Power Players, Disney’s Pinocchio, Sony Pictures’ I Wanna Dance With Somebody and Bullet Train, Balenciaga’s Afterworld, Coldplay x BTS My Universe and many more. We’re here to work on the ideas we dreamed of as kids. Magic isn’t made if everyone has travelled the same path. As we pioneer new industries, we’re fully committed to providing a supportive, inclusive environment for our team and encourage applications from diverse backgrounds.The Marketing Executive role
We’re looking for a marketer with a year or two of experience identifying audiences and executing campaigns. A digital and social media whiz, you might be a marketing assistant or co-ordinator role looking to step up. Dimension is growing rapidly. This is a role which will evolve as the company grows, with a huge opportunity for exposure to many aspects of marketing, technology and the entertainment industry.Key responsibilities for the Marketing Executive
Essential Requirements For The Marketing Executive
- Contribute to a content calendar that celebrates employees, work and the industry.
- Create social media content, drive engagement and manage the community (Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn).
- Grow and nurture Dimension’s databases, curating email newsletters (Hubspot) that celebrate the team’s work and the industry, and consider activations to widen the audience.
- Execute campaigns, managing the creation of powerful case studies and promo assets that work across all channels.
- Write compelling, SEO-optimised copy that brings the brand to life.
- Collaborate with the team on decks full of trends and insights that get our audience excited.
- Own the award and event calendars, coordinate submissions.
- Maintain website, using CMS (October) to update website, news and case studies.
- Work with the team to grow the brand identity and be a brand guardian across the company.
- Ongoing analysis and reporting of the performance of campaigns and recommendations for improvement.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about film, video games, entertainment, pop culture and/or Web3.
- A love for social media, staying ahead of trends.
- Knowing tips and tricks for helping content break through, using AI and other tools.
- Self-starting and entrepreneurial with a growth mindset.
- Evidence of tenacity and ability to build relationships with different types of people.
- Ability to work well under pressure and deliver against deadlines.
- Demonstrate creativity, curiosity, flexibility and an eagerness to learn and experiment.
- Undergraduate degree or comparable experience.
- Ideally you would have a year or two in a role which featured management of social channels.
If this Marketing Executive role sounds like you, please click apply! Or feel free to contact us on email@example.com and we will do our best to help.