Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering software that is affordable, quick to implement, and designed for the end user. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a global team operating from 13 global locations
to serve more than 65,000
companies -- from startups to public companies – that rely on Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CRM, CX) and employee experience (ITSM).
Freshworks’ cloud-based software suite includes Freshdesk
(omni-channel customer support), Freshsales
(sales automation), Freshmarketer
(marketing automation), Freshservice
(IT service desk), Freshchat
(AI-powered bots), supported by Neo, our underlying platform of shared services.
Freshworks is featured in global national press including CNBC, Forbes, Fortune, Bloomberg and has been a BuiltIn Best Place to work in San Francisco and Denver for the last 3 years. Our customer ratings have earned Freshworks products TrustRadius Top Rated Software ratings and G2 Best of Awards for Best Feature Set, Best Value for the Price and Best Relationship.Job Description
- Work from our London office as this is an onsite role
- Manage a large volume of daily outbound interactions with prospective Freshworks customers via phone, email and other media channels. The goal is to raise interest level, qualify, educate and connect them with our sales teams in order to deliver regional revenue targets as an individual contributor
- Develop and manage your lead pipeline by assessing, prioritizing and moving a large number of prospective clients simultaneously
- Define and execute on plans and meet and exceed your role-based goals
- Engage with senior managers on our marketing, sales and operations teams to design and execute campaigns.
- Help to continuously improve our internal and external processes
- Use resources effectively, including marketing, pre-sales and sales executives to meet your objectives
- Become an advocate for our brand and an expert in customer service and CRM
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline status and conduct forecasting exercises
- Bachelor or Master degree desirable
- ideally first experience in sales or business development, preferably in a similar role OR equivalent practical experience in other high velocity sales environments. Cloud software sales experience is a plus
- Experience with the UK Market
- Fast-learner driven to action, passionate about sales, customer service and CRM tools
- Enthusiastic about helping and serving clients, a high level of goal and customer orientation and self-motivation, charming with a friendly persistence, excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong team player and collaborator
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced globally-dispersed work environment
- Native level written and oral communication skills in English. Additional EU languages are a plus.
These are some benefits you can expect from us in return:
- Company funded Private Medical Insurance (PMI)
- Company funded Medical Cash Plan
- Company funded Life Assurance, Income Protection & Critical Illness insurances
- Qualifying workplace pension scheme with company contribution of up to 6%
- Learning & Reading budget of up to £1.000 per year
- Fitness budget of up to £30 per month
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Enhanced Maternity Leave
- 25 days annual Paid-Time-Off (PTO)
- Free yoga classes twice a week
- Company Funded Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for both you and your family
- Long Service Awards
- Discounted Tax Support Services
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.