Canvs is the industry standard in measuring emotion. Using semantic AI and machine learning systems, we help organizations understand how their audiences feel so that they can make more informed decisions that impact their business. Our technology improves research efficiency and helps to increase revenue for clients across industries like automotive, CPG, gaming, and media & entertainment, along with advertising and research agencies. We're the analytic expert on consumer emotions and insights, and we want you to join us.
We're currently hiring a Part-Time Content Management Associate to join our Product and Engineering team. As a Content Management Associate on our team, you'll organize and manage thousands of records related to television programs. You'll report directly to the Product Manager of Development and Engineering. You will be responsible for our Canvs TV product, one that has been trusted for almost a decade by major networks and streaming platforms in the US
What you'll do:
- Maintain and manage content intake of 2500+ television and streaming programs
- Maintain documentation and records related to these programs
- Work fast, deal with uncertainty and change
- Understand how consumers discuss television programming on social media (mainly Twitter) and write boolean search queries to collect relevant data.
Who you are:
- Organized, good with deadlines, good communication skills
- Highly autonomous with impeccable attention to detail
- Familiar with G Suite applications (Sheets, Docs, etc) and Excel
- Familiar with boolean search queries is a plus
Benefits we offer:
- Strong culture and commitment to values.
- Flexibility via a fully distributed company (Work From Anywhere!).
- Summer Fridays.
- Monthly (at a minimum) virtual team-building events.
The Canvs Commitment
Canvs is committed to making the world a more empathetic place, and fills its ranks with people who want to do great work, care about making a difference, and regularly exemplify the company's shared values of:
- Openness, honesty, and transparency;
- Intellectual curiosity;
- High integrity and honor; and
- Empathy and compassion.
Canvs is also committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants from populations underrepresented in tech are strongly encouraged to apply. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, familial status, sexual orientation, national origin, ability, age, or veteran status.