This is a remote position.
Rinf.tech is a technology consulting and software services company. Founded in 2006 in Romania, we have grown into a global organization with 600+ engineers and 8 Delivery Centers in Europe and North America (Romania, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Turkiye and Mexico).
We offer custom software solutions and support for our worldwide partners through four main Business Units: Business Applications, R&D Embedded, Robotics, and Automotive.
At Rinf.tech, you'll come across friendly people and a genuine way of thinking. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing products together: www.rinf.tech
Our partner, as the world's leading automotive SoC provider, is committed to deliver the best HW and SW offerings to its customers and support their state of art ADAS and autonomous drive solutions.
As part of this highly energetic, global and innovative team, you will be involved and participate in various development phases of next generation machine learning system.
Your responsibilities include:
- Evaluating state of the art deep learning algorithms.
- Algorithm analysis, prototyping and optimization.
- Design and implementation of AI enablement SDKs on latest Autonomous/ADAS SoCs and platforms.
- Solid hands-on software design and development experience on embedded computing platforms
- Working knowledge of deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow, Caffe, Pytorch.
- Script language (python, bash)
- Experience with Source Code and Configuration management tools such as git
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Attention to detail, self-motivated
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) and team player
- Bachelor's in Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering
- Prior knowledge and experience working with state of art deep learning algorithms: SSD, Inception, YOLO and etc.
- Machine learning, deep learning, computer vision, or image processing based application development
- Experience with embedded RTOS (Linux, QNX, GHS INTEGRITY, or similar)
- Working knowledge or understanding of DSP/GPU/SIMD programming
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
- All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.