Designation:- QA Automation Engineer
Job Type:- Permanent
- Understanding of QA Automation best practices, automation frameworks (i.e. Selenium, Appium, UFT, Test Studio), test planning, script execution and maintenance
- Understanding of software development
- Develop and maintain test plans; develop manual and automated test cases and associated for application projects
- Perform assigned testing as per the Test Plan; document and report all discovered problems
- Create and execute smoke / regression tests for revised applications
- Maintain records of all application testing; prepare reports summarizing testing results
- Collaborate with developers and users to optimize testing, defect isolation, and defect tracking
- Ability to formulate a test strategy based on technical specification documents and business requirements.
- Ability to effectively communicate to a diverse group of IT management, offshore teams and business users is required.
- Candidate must have strong analytical and problem management skills to be able to resolve issues as they arise in the testing environments.
- Candidate must be able to multi-task across a wide range of test environments and projects.
- Prior experience participating in large, complex technology projects is required.
- Exposure to .Net technologies, web services, APIs, stored procedures, and middle tier applications.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably computer related
- 8+ years’ experience as a software tester with emphasis on writing test plans, manual and automated testing experience required
- 8+ years’ hands on experience with automation suites including, Selenium, Appium, JMeter, NUnit, TestNG, Gherkin syntax or similar BDD frameworks, UFT
- 8+ years of experience with web-enabling technologies, including web enterprise servers, web programming languages, SQL databases and exposure to client/server development required
- Experience with end-to-end software system testing required
- Availability to work various shifts, extended hours and to provide on-call support as required.