Who We Are
Horizon Sports and Experiences (HS&E) includes the merger of Horizon Media's Scout Sports and Entertainment division, and was created to provide a differentiated and comprehensive approach for clients engaging in sports and experiential marketing. With a fully-integrated service model, HS&E includes a core focus on IP creation and monetization, strategic advisory and consulting, media rights, sponsorship, sales, and experiential strategy and activation – transforming marketers' ability to more seamlessly and effectively leverage their brand assets, content, and engagement strategies to drive increased growth. In addition, given the transformative impact that Web3 and the metaverse are expected to have in both the sports and experiences arenas, Horizon Media's recently launched metaverse consultancy, Chapter & Verse, also resides under the expanded offerings of HS&E.
metaverse consultancy, Chapter & Verse, also resides under the expanded offerings of HS&E.
What You’ll Do
HS&E is in search of a Brand Manager & Creative Content Lead to join our growing agency based out of our New York City office.
This role reports into HS&E’s Group Creative Director.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Have the ability to capture, create, and edit videos on a consistent basis. This includes knowing how to work a professional camera, an understanding of editing software (Premiere / After Effects) the latest phones, and an understanding of all social platform editing tools + trends. Will work on multiple clients and internal projects alongside Group Creative Director to create a consistent and frequent social program that makes us and our clients socially and culturally relevant.
50% - Internal Brand/Content Marketing
- Thoroughly understand HS&E’s brand voice and tone, and be its champion in the marketplace
- Maintenance of company website and upkeep of content
- Manage social feeds and content – Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc
- Develop a social content calendar and liaise with account managers to ensure upcoming work/activations are incorporated
- Own content strategy and development through concepting, ideating, and writing all social content based upon monthly content briefs in partnership with the Group Creative Director.
- Lead content for all HS&E owned properties - i.e. Pickleball Slam, Legacy Classic, etc.
- Liaise with account teams for case study development
25% - Strategy & New Business Growth
- Support new business pitches using knowledge of social channels
- Owner of brand library – pitches, case studies, work, press, etc
- Tracking and awareness of industry, competitor, and client presence – events, sponsorships, etc
25% - Client Management
- Where possible create new revenue opportunities with HS&E clients around social amplification of HS&E activations
- Special projects (i.e. brand marketing events and initiatives, etc) including capturing footage for case studies using high-quality video equipment.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience with brand management, digital media, and social content
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer abilities (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Hands-on experience working with all stages of content creation. Ranging from ideation, capturing content, and editing content
- Needs to work in a fast-paced social environment
- Experience working with all Social platform editing tools
- Needs full knowledge of how to operate professional cameras and camera phones
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
- Needs to be familiar with the content export process and create the best quality content at the smallest possible file size
- Needs to understand how to color-correct content including audio
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects
- Create and collaborate in the creation of processes for seamless collaboration amongst clients and internal teams
- An advocate for and supporter of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Certificates, licenses and registrations
No requirements for certificates, licenses, and registrations.
Physical Activity and Work Environment
No requirements for physical activity and work environment.
#LI-LT1 #LI-Hybrid #HSE
Horizon Media is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
$85,000.00 - $100,000.00
A successful applicant’s actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure/certifications,
and equity. As an organization, we take an aptitude and competency-based hiring approach.
We provide a competitive total rewards package including a discretionary bonus and a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, retirement savings plans, company paid holidays and unlimited paid time off (PTO), mental health and wellness resources, pet insurance, childcare resources, identity theft insurance, fertility assistance programs, and fitness reimbursement.