Unily is the leading employee experience platform used by enterprises to improve communication, collaboration, and productivity. Enterprises rely on Unily’s SaaS platform to transform employee engagement with AI-powered employee experience technology.
Founded in 2005 as an intranet consultancy, we quickly realised that the enterprises we were working with shared the same employee experience challenges, so set about building our own platform. In 2017, we launched Unily, which is now recognised as the market-leading solution. In 2021, we partnered with private equity firm, CVC in order to further strengthen Unily's position as a world-leading employee experience platform, accelerate product development, expand its footprint with existing customers and scale its go-to-market organisation to continue acquiring new customers.
Today, enterprises worldwide use Unily to stay connected and engaged at work. Unily’s Fortune 500 clients include: CVS Health, Johnson & Johnson, The Estée Lauder Companies, Shell, Wipro, and more.
For further information about Unily visit: www.unily.com.
We are united by a shared purpose and are committed to truly understanding each other. We know that everyone is unique and has their own story. We strive to have a diverse workforce that embraces and celebrates one another. We are united in building connections and curious to learn from each other so that we continue to grow together to build the workplace of tomorrow.
Unily’s IT Graduate Scheme is here to help and ensure you develop and grow your career as an IT professional. In this brand new scheme, you will spend two years on rotation through various IT functions of our business, becoming an expert in our market-leading SaaS platform and developing a suite of transferable IT skills to accelerate your existing skillset in becoming an IT professional.
From your first day, you will be a valued member of our team. You will learn on the job to gain valuable experience and insights into various IT functions, including:
Global IT Support
Year 1: You will work with Unily application engineers and collaborate with other business functions to offer technical support to Unily customers, focusing on the highest possible Customer Service.
Year 2: Year 2 will initially consist of a handover process, on-boarding the next round of graduates. Once completed and having developed your product knowledge and soft skills, you will spend 9 months in various complimentary IT departments to further learn and enhance your skills.
- Ensuring that a high standard of client service is maintained at all times throughout your rotation
- Meeting required SLA/KPI targets relating to your rotational placement
- Taking steps to learn and maintain your knowledge of the Unily product by achieving Level 200 certification
- Attending training workshops and training sessions to develop your technical and soft skills
- Support various systems across the business, including hardware, software & cloud-based solutions
- Log IT related queries via our service management system, ServiceNow
- Escalate issues accordingly following departmental and role specific processes and procedures
- Input into ad-hoc projects as and when required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
The main thing we are looking for in our graduates is enthusiasm (bags of it) and a willingness to learn and try new things. In terms of your experience, we do ask that you:
- Graduated in 2023 OR on track to graduate in 2024 with a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar related field
- Posses problem solving skills, evidenced through University projects, group work, extra-curricular activities, placement year or internship
- Hold demonstrable basic technical skills with knowledge of the Microsoft suite including O365, Active Directory and Azure
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate a real passion and enthusiasm for technology
Preferred candidates will have experience with the following:
- The O365 suite of applications and tools
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Azure
To be successful in this role, you will need to have the following personal traits and skills:
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Thirst for learning
Why you'll love working for Unily
In addition to a competitive salary and discretionary company bonus, here are somethings we think you will love:
Our awesome team culture. We are focused on achieving results as a team and having fun whilst we do it. You won’t find a friendlier or more dedicated bunch of people.
Our industry leading product. We are very proud of our ever-evolving product, naturally we use (and love) it internally and provide the tools and resources for you (and our clients) to become a Unily expert.
The flexibility that we offer. We don’t just mean working from home occasionally. We operate on a hybrid basis, and also recognise that life happens during the 9-5.30 and encourage a sustainable work/life balance.
Our bright and modern office spaces. When you need to be in the office we want it to be like being at home. We have a well-stocked kitchen, ample parking and the option to bring your dog to work.
We offer a fantastic suite of benefits. Including 25 days holiday, Vitality life cover, Aviva pension, life assurance, income protection and so many more.
Our commitment to sustainability and giving back to the community. We know working for an organisation that takes its environmental & social impact seriously is important, and we are proud to offer 1 fully paid volunteering day per year, an employee matching charity donation scheme and options to lease an Electric Vehicle through our salary sacrifice scheme.
- Apply online via https://unily.teamtailor.com before the deadline of 31st December 2023.
- If your application is selected, you will be invited to an initial call with a member of our Talent Acquisition Team. (Please note, you may not hear from us until after the deadline.)
- Successful candidates will be invited to an assessment centre at our office in Lower Eashing (GU7 2QW) early in 2024.
- Offers will be made to successful candidates within 2 weeks of the assessment centre with a view to starting in September.
Some other things you should know
This role reports to our EMEA HQ based in Godalming, Surrey and we operate on a hybrid basis, you will ideally be able to join us in the office regularly (minimum 2 days per week).
You will be on a 2 year contract with the opportunity and expectation to start thinking about your ideal permanent position after 21 months, with a view to starting in September 2026 as a full time, permanent employee.
View Unily's UK & EEA Careers Privacy Notice here
View Unily's USA Careers Privacy Notice here