Why work at Cronos Labs
- Work in a cutting-edge field of Web3 / blockchain, at the forefront of NFT, DeFi and GameFi innovation.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- Fully remote, talented international team.
The Accelerator Program Associate works closely with the Cronos accelerator and ecosystem team on the day-to-day activities and operations of our 12-week program for early-stage Web3 startups. This is a paid internship for a 4-6 month period.
In this role, you will be working alongside the startups in the Cronos accelerator to help them scale and grow. You will be working directly with top founders in Web3 and be able to learn from industry experts in all fields of early-stage venture.
The key areas of focus will be in:
- Market research (including more crypto elements like token design)
- Network outreach, management, & engagement (mentors, investors, VCs, etc)
- Fundraising strategy for pre-seed/seed startups
- Session Management (introducing speakers, note-taking, post-session management)
- Startup Business strategy and development (research, planning, list building, email intros)
- Calendar management (scheduling, note-taking, and follow-Up)
- Enabling the start-up cohort to excel and grow wherever you see a gap
This is a great position to see everything that happens in early-stage crypto ventures. You’ll get exposure to a broad range of founders, innovations, and partners.
We are looking for someone who has demonstrated:
- Adaptable and a quick learner, with the ability to take initiative and produce results
- Values learning about new ideas, concepts, and business models
- Strong process and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills, and enjoys working in a team
- Enjoy fast-paced, dynamic environments
- Self-starter with the ability to initiate projects and work to push goals forward autonomously
- Energized by working with people from all over the world across cultures and continents
- Hard-working with a positive attitude
- Comfortable with working fully virtually
- Loves emerging technology
- Bonus: has personal experience with crypto
We are a distributed team working with teams globally. We favour asynchronous work. For this role, we prefer someone in a European timezone who can overlap with teams in the American and Asian continents. From an administrative standpoint, you must be allowed to be engaged as an independent contractor in the country where you reside.
We are actively seeking applicants from candidates of all backgrounds who can bring new different experiences and diversity of thought.
What we can offer you
- A monthly allowance
- Exposure to some of the most exciting businesses in the web 3.0 and blockchain space.
- The ability to work with a broad variety of stakeholders around the world.
- Full autonomy in your role and the opportunity to learn at the forefront of innovation