To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add a Sales Support Specialist located in Westmorland Business Park, England.
Reporting to the Senior Sales Office Manager, the Sales Support Specialist role will be part of an excellent team, whose members are strong communicators, ambitious & innovative.
What a typical day looks like:
- Providing sales and administrative support to the sales department
- Communicating with sales team for status of order and position of sales
- Preparing monthly, weekly or daily sales analysis as required
- Updating the status of sales order in the database
- Collecting, analysing, evaluating and accounting the information in order to increase productivity of sales
- Maintaining an efficient work environment
- Coordinating and responding to all requests of internal meetings
- Assisting in the implementation of sales strategy as prepared by the Sales department
- Promoting, developing and extending the business of the company and at all times and in all respects conforming to and complying with the proper and reasonable directions and regulations of the company
- Other duties as required within the role
The experience we’re looking to add to our team:
- Must be self-motivated and highly organised.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- Should demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Good level of numeracy and literacy skills.
- Advanced expertise in the use of Microsoft software (Outlook / Word / Excel).
- The ideal candidate must possess the ability to manage priorities, working accurately in a busy environment.
- Previous administration experience advantageous
What you’ll receive for the great work you provide:
- Gain a wealth of experience in a wide range of mechanical and electrical engineering disciplines and beyond with structured mentoring from more experienced team members.
- Work on challenging projects within a professional and modern work environment.
- A long-term role with many opportunities to learn, grow and develop – we turn jobs into careers.
- A competitive salary & company pension scheme.
At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people’s lives.