Conundrm is a fast-growing, innovative, funded start-up at the forefront of predictive analytics. We believe that numeracy is the key to combating misinformation, and we use mathematics and AI to do so. We are committed to delivering exceptional value to our customers through cutting-edge solutions and software.
The Lead Data Engineer at Conundrm plays a pivotal role in ensuring the seamless integration and availability of data for our advanced marketing models. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in data engineering, infrastructure management, and security, with proficiency in Python and R programming. This role demands a proactive approach to ingesting new data sources, deploying models through APIs, maintaining cloud infrastructure, and ensuring a high standard of security.
That all sounds incredibly serious... and the role absolutely is, but the environment we work in is fun, high-performing and friendly.
- Generous annual leave and wellbeing packages
- 4x Mental Health Days (no questions asked) per year
- Monthly cultural events; from magicians to productions to competitions
- and much much more...
How you'll be contributing:
- Data Ingestion: Design and implement processes to ingest new data sources into the company's data ecosystem, ensuring data quality and consistency.
- Model Deployment: Collaborate with data scientists and statisticians to expose predictive models through scalable and robust APIs.
- Programming: Utilise Python and R for data processing, transformation and integration tasks.
- Security and Compliance: Implement and maintain security protocols, ensuring that our data and models are protected against unauthorised access and potential branches.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing Analytics, Data Science, or a related field.
- Strong (minimum 3 years) proficiency in ETL processes, data cleansing techniques and data quality assurance.
- Must have expertise in R and Python for data analysis, statistical modelling, and data cleansing.
- Experience with data manipulation libraries and frameworks (e.g. Pandas, NumPy, dplyr) and machine learning libraries (e.g. scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Keras)
- Data visualisation skills using tools such as Matplotlib, ggplot2 or similar.
- Familiarity with marketing analytics concepts such as customer segmentation, customer lifetime value and marketing attribution.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to collaborate effectively in a small, tight-knit team.
- Excellent communication skills to convey technical findings and marketing insights to team members with diverse backgrounds.
If you are a marketing science enthusiast with a strong background in ETL and data cleansing, combined with proficiency in R and Python, and thrive in a collaborative, agile and innovative team environment, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.