Position: QA Automation Engineer
Location: Fort Collins, CO (Onsite)
Prefer local candidates or should be willing to relocate to onsite from day one
Please find below comment from the panel for the previously submitted candidates:
Please note that none of the profiles are completely matching the requirements. Please ensure that the candidate should have a proven working experience with ( Appium + Python)
as a combination. We don't want Selenium and Java automation engineers for this position. Please refine the search and share more relevant profiles ASAP.”Roles & Responsibilities
- Be part of a cross functional Scrum team that develops and supports the product. You will be working hand in hand with the other R&D functions.
- Run manual tests and build automation test suits for regression and new features. Testing UI components, checking data in databases, automating deployment and data generation.
- Be involved in new features development, provide inputs to POs and Developers on the correct behaviour of the system.
- Install and Configure testing systems with latest deliveries for testing.
- Supporting customers and the support groups by analysing and solving product issues
- Interface with various R&D groups, as well as support and services groups.
- Mandatory PR reviews using Github
- Bug Management (Test system setup/support for devs, Bug submissions in JIRA, Bug reproductions / validations)
- Owns the investigation of defining feasibility of automation for manual test cases
- Has to independently own the test device lab with coordination among different teams and setup Automation and EQA test devices in lab.
- Design and develop the test automation framework, harnesses and code libraries to enable the team to use as well as enhance them across successive projects.
- Capable to design and develop Test automation Solutions for different projects.
- Possess broad awareness of testing approaches, practices and techniques in order to support the overall testing methodology used by the team.
- Have the ability to monitor the effectiveness of the QA function and bring about improvements through insights gained via analysis at all stages of the SDLC/STLC.
- Identify what tools and technologies can be implemented, aligning with that already used across the broader development function and in-line with the skill set of the team and market practices.
- Knowledge & Skills:
- Expert in scripting and programming through Python Language.
- Expert in developing automation with Python + Appium.
- Knowledge on Windows desktop application testing & test automation using Appium, python and Winappdriver.
- Familiarity with Java Programming language as well.
- Hands on experience in version management tools such as GIT.
- Experience of CI/CD tools and implementations such as Azure DevOps & Jenkins.
- Understanding of SQL and able to write complex database queries.
- Understanding of database technologies, management systems, and cloud-based systems/services.
- In-depth knowledge of Testing concepts and Test Project management.
- Good consulting, communication, convincing, presentation skills and Negotiation Skills.
- Awareness on Java programming language
- Good to have experience in Android and iOS debugging Tool (ADB, DDM and XCode).
- Knowledge of AWS and cloud services.
- Expert knowledge of Effort Estimation and Scheduling, Scope definition.
- Ability to understand complex data structures.
- Should be a Team Player.