We're on a mission to help the automotive industry transition to 100% electric vehicles.
We believe in a future of self-managing, reliable, and affordable charging for companies, fleet operators, and humans on our planet.
Who We Are
Ampcontrol is a venture-backed and growing team of engineers and energy experts building the new way of EV charging for fleets. A truly global company, Ampcontrol’s team and partners span five continents.
Ampcontrol works with fleet operators, solutions companies, and others to reduce energy costs, avoid late departures, and ensure reliable charging operations through AI-powered software.
Ampcontrol is seeking a Head of Sales. This is both an active sales role as well as a strategic leadership role, that will grow as Ampcontrol continues to scale. This role will be responsible for driving sales with the support of the existing sales and marketing teams and future hires. This role will have a direct impact on the company’s growth and success.
Responsibilities will include
- Fostering relationships with existing leads and building a pipeline of new customers
- Mapping customer organizations and engaging with key decision-makers
- Engaging in and leading the full sales cycle
- Sourcing, creating, and coordinating proposals
- Determining and managing priorities of the entire sales team at Ampcontrol
- Support, train, and mentor the sales team to achieve individual and team targets
- Ensure clarity and transparency for company leadership regarding pipeline status and key deals
- Collaborate with the CEO, marketing, and product teams to develop new GTM strategies
- Work closely with the product team to identify new opportunities
- Hire, onboard, train, and oversee new team members and support the development of structures to support a world-class sales organization
- Travel both domestically and internationally
Who you are
- An excellent communicator, and the ability to inspire and connect with clients and market players
- Ability to self-motivate and self-manage, as a growing company we are looking for individuals who want to take ownership of their areas and who thrive on the challenge of creating processes, and systems that will scale as we do
- Experience in B2B Sales
- Background in logistics, fleet management, e-mobility, energy, automotive, SaaS
- "Be fair and transparent to others" is one of our main values
- Energetic, driven, and compassionate
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Commuter Benefits