HEAD OF SALES · AI START-UP · PARIS
Who we are
After two years of intense AI research and development at Ecole Normale Superieure and Ecole Centrale Paris, HrFlow.ai was founded in June 2016 to solve the labor market and employment challenges at scale using the latest innovations in AI.
Having developed a proprietary AI and workflow technology from the ground up that unifies HR data silos, identifies the right candidates for the right jobs without bias, and automates it all, HrFlow.ai has already gained traction with over +1,000 clients, large and small.
HrFlow.ai raised an initial seed round of 2.3M$ in 2018 from some of the most successful technology entrepreneurs in Europe and the United States, including Xavier Niel (Free Telecom & Station F), Dominique Vidal (Index Ventures), Romain Niccoli (Criteo & Pigment), Jean-Baptiste Rudelle (Criteo), Franck Le Ouay (Criteo & LIFEN), Thibaud Elzière (Fotolia & e-Founders), and has since self-funded its growth.
We love AI engineering, problem-solving, and business. Join our diverse team and help us build the next chapter of our exciting growth!
🚀 Your Mission
We are looking for a driven Head of Sales to accelerate our revenue growth and drive the business on the full cycle. You will be the owner of HrFlow.ai's sales growth and will be managing and scaling a high-performing sales team.
You will be the face and voice of our industry-leading technology as you engage innovative recruitment companies and large employers (Fortune1000, CAC40) actively looking for solutions to help them source and find the best candidates for a rapidly evolving job landscape.
You will also provide valuable input on continuing to grow the business and evolve rapidly with the company. We’re looking for the next business ‘go-getter’!
Try out our technology here: https://labs.hrflow.ai.
- Define goals and strategies to drive recurring revenue in different markets.
- Mentor and keep building a highly efficient and productive team in a scalable model that enables high growth
- Keep recruiting, onboarding, and developing high-performing and committed sales while ensuring a progressive career path for the future.
- Continually assess, clarify, and validate strategy and process. Track, measure, and report on sales effectiveness and adjust programs and strategies as necessary
- Directly contribute to key-strategic deals being involved in the process to maximize performance.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product to maximize the impact of lead generation, content, and feedback loops on products.
- Collaborate with the sales ops to maximize sales efficiency (tooling, processes, business monitoring, etc.)
- Identify and relay new industry trends and common product requests to the Product Team.
- Build business intelligence reports and dashboards in the CRM.
- Keep abreast of the competitive landscape.
🎯 About You - Must Have
- Proven experience in a B2B technology or software company.
- Significant experience in sales team leadership and coaching
- Experience in scaling sales teams at a high pace.
- Deep understanding of SaaS products and services.
- Excellent people and communications skills (English & French).
- Loves solving problems and diving into challenges head-on.
- Desire to learn about artificial intelligence technology.
🎁 About You - Bonus
- You know the function and value of an API
- You already know some macro concepts of AI
- Entrepreneurial or startup experience
🙌 Perks & Benefits
- Go fast and learn a lot
- High-impact position and responsibilities without any day being the same.
- Competitive salary and variable compensation
- 1 fully paid international conference each year
- Generous time & paid vacation
- Gym club & public transportation
- Health & retirement packages
- Fun & smart colleagues
- Latest hardware
💌 Application process
- Drop your resume on hrflow.ai/careers
- Interview with our Chief Revenue Officier
- Interview with our Chief Executive Officier
- Build and give us an HrFlow.ai presentation and pitch.