Events Marketing Manager
Chain Of Events is a Paris-based company founded to organise Paris Blockchain Week (8,500+ attendees, 300+ sponsors, 400+ speakers, 400+ journalists and media) Paris Blockchain Week explores the latest developments in blockchain technology, its potential applications across a range of industries and total immersion into the Web3 universe for business– the place par excellence where community leaders, investors, entrepreneurs, corporate leaders, developers meet to explore future possibilities, from gaming and collectibles to art and fashion.
The renowned Paris Blockchain Week will hold its 5th edition as a live event from 8 to 12 April 2024 in the Carrousel du Louvre, Paris and online via a dedicated digital platform. Since its inception in 2019, PBW has established itself as a global meeting place for those currently in or exploring blockchain to engage in thought-provoking discussions on the digital assets industry at large. Supported by some of the leading figures in tech and politics, PBW will accelerate the growth of blockchain and digital assets in France and beyond. Website: www.parisblockchainweek.com
We are seeking a seasoned and results-driven Senior Marketing Manager to join our marketing team at Paris Blockchain Week. As the Senior Marketing Manager, you will play a crucial role in driving delegate ticket sales by developing and executing targeted marketing campaigns and initiatives. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the success of Europe’s leading blockchain event and leverage your expertise in marketing to achieve ambitious growth goals.
You will be responsible for developing, executing and analysing the marketing campaign to drive awareness and drive ticket revenue to reach our audiences across B2B marketing channels including, but not limited to, email marketing, paid digital, partnerships, communities, event speakers and sponsors.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing strategies and campaigns to drive delegate ticket sales of Paris Blockchain Week
- Conduct marketing research and analysis to identify target audience segments, key market trends within the competitive landscape
- Manage end-to-end campaign execution, including planning, copy and creative production, implementation and performance tracking
- Create compelling marketing messages and value propositions to effectively communicate the benefits of attending Paris Blockchain Week
- Leverage various marketing channels, predominantly email marketing, social media, paid advertising, content marketing and partnerships to reach and engage target audiences
- Monitor and analyse campaign performance metrics to optimise and campaigns and identify opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with design, content and web developer to create impactful marketing assets and landing pages that drive ticket sales
- Develop and nurture partnership relationships, influencers and media outlets to amplify the event’s reach
- Stay up-to-date with the latest marketing trends and best practices, especially in the blockchain and event industries and apply relevant techniques to maximise ticket sales
- Create marketing assets to leverage speaker and partner networks
- Deliver partner contract initiatives across a range of partner marketing channels
- Develop new audience nurture campaigns to raise awareness and build interest within new audience datasets
- Manage monthly new data downloads to build nurture database
- Key role in the development of the event networking App to ensure the best user experience for delegates
- Development of on-site visitor journey and marketing assets
- Work closely with the web team to ensure the website is up-to-date with partner logos, speakers details and general event content as it becomes available
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or a related field; MBA or advanced degree is a plus
- Proven track record of at least 5 years in marketing, with a focus on driving sales or revenue through marketing campaigns.
- Experience in B2B marketing and selling delegate tickets to conferences or similar events is preferred
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data and insights to make informed marketing decisions
- Proficiency in using marketing automation tools, CRM systems and analytics platforms to manage campaigns and track performance
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities to develop innovative marketing strategies that drive ticket sales
- Results-oriented mindset with a focus on achieving measurable goals and metrics
This is a full-time position offering a competitive salary and benefits package. You must be able to work from a London office at least two days per week.
Position to be filled asap – please send your cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org