To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job DetailsAbout Salesforce
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to accelerate our Slack AI efforts. This role is an opportunity to shape the future of work by infusing AI into our products to make them more intelligent, efficient, and personalized.
We are creating an AI-powered Slack experience to unlock the collective knowledge of an organization and give new productivity superpowers to teams. Imagine being able to tap into your company's wealth of knowledge with ease - finding, summarizing and sharing information faster than ever before.
We’re looking for someone who is a builder at heart, is technically curious, and is committed to creating delightful user experiences. You’ll be exploring the boundaries of what’s possible with LLMs and AI/ML technology and find innovative ways to apply learnings to benefit Slack customers.
This area is a company top priority and is critical in our mission to build product experiences that make the working lives of people using Slack simpler, more pleasant, and more productive.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If you're passionate about AI and want to shape the future of work, we'd love to hear from you!What you will be doing:
What you should have:
- Prototype, build and land delightful AI Slack experiences, leading with deep user empathy with an XFN team of other product managers, designers, and engineers
- Analyze usage trends and user feedback and use them to guide a product roadmap and prioritize feature improvements
- An expert on trends in the AI/ML space, and find innovative ways to apply learnings to benefit Slack customers
- Execute at a fast pace with a focus on user experience, impact, and learning
- 5-8+ years of experience prototyping and launching product initiatives across consumer or direct-to-customer business products
- Experience working with ML/AI technologies and deep understanding of AI technologies and their applications
- Customer empathy and product craft, with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, helping create structure in ambiguous situations
- Impeccable follow-through. You say what you’ll do, and do what you say. You hold your team to this standard. You don’t let details slip
- Tolerance for ambiguity, creativity in strategy and execution tactics, and always improving the status quo and moving things forward
- As an Individual Contributor role, we are looking for a product manager who is excited to define and build the future of Slack
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com .
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For New York-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $172,500 to $258,700.
For Colorado-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $156,800 to $215,600.
For Washington-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $156,800 to $237,200.
For California-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $172,500 to $258,700.
Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.