Your experience and expertise working within Data Modelling and handling and presenting large data sets will prove a vital asset to my client. You will have the opportunity to join a world-leading, multi-national organisation that will challenge and develop your technical capabilities, and offer you the chance to work in a developing, cutting-edge environment in some of most advanced facilities in their areas of expertise. You will be an integral part of the team, leading the modelling activity for a high value defence programme. This is an exciting time to join the team as they are undergoing a significant expansion due to growth within the business.Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply. Responsibilities will include:
To be suitable for the role you will:
- Developing and maintaining close working relationships with various stakeholders around the team, both internal and external
- Ensuring the timely supply of data from across the teams to enable the Stockpile model to be populated for both regular updates and ad-hoc assessments of potential solutions.
- Carrying out programme level tracking and analysis of performance against defined targets, as well as supporting the definition of future targets based on historical performance and the need to maintain stockpile availability.
- Producing Availability Modelling baselines by using collected data to create scenarios to run through an existing MatLab model.
- Producing and analysing ‘what-if’ scenarios to support the Customer decision-making process, ensuring the scarce resource is deployed, managed and maintained for maximum operational benefit.
- Presenting the outputs of all model scenarios, ‘what-if’ scenarios and programme performance metrics to the team at all levels.
- Identifying model enhancements to support both increased functionality and scope).
- Developing new visualisation methods to support the explanation of Stockpile status and impacts
- Ensuring other company stockpile models benefit from experience from the environment, and that new functionality introduced elsewhere can be leveraged into the model.
- Excellent Excel skills for front end visualisation and data interrogation (including VBA)
- Interpretation of real world changes and translation into modelling assumptions and variables!
- Experienced within Data Modelling
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long. Data ModellerStevenage, Hertfordshireor Henlow, BedfordshireSalary Up to £50K + Benefits including Bonus, Flexible Working & MoreKeywords: Data Scientist, Data Analyst, Data Engineer, MATLAB
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time. Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level. This is a permanent