We're Building The Future Of The Workforce
Artisan AI is revolutionizing the future of work by building out-of-the-box digital workers, called Artisans, capable of automating job functions from end to end. Our product roadmap includes a plethora of Artisans, from a marketing manager to an investment banking analyst. Our first Artisan (an outbound sales rep called Ava) is launching in under 6 weeks, and we're moving at lightning speed to execute our ambitious product roadmap. We are entirely product-led, and every Artisan we create needs to be 10x better than existing solutions. We're on a mission to create digital workers that can do anything a human can do, but better.
With each Artisan we create, we're also creating a rich SaaS dashboard with the goal of replacing all SaaS tools companies currently use in that vertical. This means the product will have a lot of features - so we need a talented product manager to ensure it's still a seamless user experience.
- Lead product vision, strategy & execution.
- Lead the creation of highly functional yet extremely intuitive SaaS & AI products.
- Manage the full lifecycle of new feature development.
- At least 2-5 years of marketing experience with a B2B SaaS company.
- Ideally, but not necessarily, a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a similar field.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data and translate it into actionable insights.
- A person who does not settle for "good", and strives for "great".
- A forward-thinker who can consistently come up with great, unique ideas.
- Be one of the first employees in a fast-paced startup working on cutting-edge AI technology.
- 0.25-1.25% equity.
- Unlimited PTO.
We're on a mission to build a $100bn company. Are you joining?