About Us 🚀
Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of the fastest Australian companies to reach unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and having a valuation of AUD $3.5 billion.
Currently, the Immutable Group consists of the Immutable Platform, the preferred developer platform for building & scaling web3 games on Ethereum, and Immutable Games, a global leader in web3 game development and publishing with leading titles Gods Unchained and Guild of Guardians.
It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs.
Come and join us as we pioneer in this space! 🚀A Bit About The Role
We are looking for a Chief of Staff to support the COO and help drive forward some of the biggest strategic projects at Immutable. The COO has full responsibility for the executive team at Immutable and is a huge champion of the Chief of Staff role, having been a Chief of Staff earlier in her career.
As the Chief of Staff, you will help maximise the leadership team's effectiveness and scale an increasingly complex organisation. In this role, you will have a seat at the executive table with visibility and influence across all the key decisions made at the company, which will provide you with a pathway to a functional leadership role.You Will Have The Opportunity To
We Would Love You To Have
- Manage leadership operations - this means maximising the effectiveness of the executive team in all key executive forums.
- Lead cross-functional strategic projects - particularly those involving Group functions (People, Finance, Legal, Data and Ops)
- Own Immutable’s most critical strategic planning processes, including company-wide OKRs, Executive offsite agendas and facilitation, as well as performance metric reporting
- Help establish new functions in the company
- Improve two-way communication between our leadership team and the wider company - you will lead our internal comms plans
- Facilitate effective collaboration across the executive team and their direct reports
- Apply your superpowers to make a big impact!
We are proud of the benefits that we offer for all of our employees globally. Here is a snapshot:
- 6+ years of work experience in high-performing environments
- Exceptional communication skills: In this role, you need to be a master at managing a range of different stakeholders
- Demonstrated exceptional project management skills and evidence you have successfully worked on multiple projects at once
- A high propensity to GSD :) 100% focus on execution
- Experience influencing key decisions and forming opinions that our senior executive team will respect.
- The ability to establish strong, trusted relationships across the executive team and organisation (people will come to you with problems and trust you to solve them)
- Strong commercial skills and the ability to practically apply what you have learned IRL
- Good financial modelling capabilities (at very least be able to read a P&L)
- Deep analytical thinking with a knack for generating quantitative and qualitative data insights.
- Be able to effectively and quickly synthesise data and disparate information into clear recommendations, actions and decisions
Attracting The Best Global Talent
💸We commit to paying globally competitive salaries and contributions & we share our products' success through Employee Stock Options. We also support our US Employees with Medical and 401K Insurance
💻 While we offer flexible working arrangements, we have an epic head office in the heart of Sydney and offer remote office hubs around the globe via a WeWork all-access pass
📲We offer USD $500 WFH allowance to set up your home office and USD $600 per annum to put toward your internet and phone usage.Levelling up your growth
🌱 We offer up to USD $1,350 per annum for any classes, courses or events to support your growth and development
📚 Enjoy access to free online courses via UdemyHelping you thrive
💆🏽♀️ Enjoy USD $800 per year to put toward your health and wellbeing
🤗 Get 24/7 access to unlimited counselling for you and your family when you need it through our EAP Service
🎁 Get premium access to mindfulness resources, online fitness classes and discounts at major retailers through PerkboxLeave When You Need It The Most
👨👧👦New parents receive 12 weeks of paid leave in our gender-neutral offer. The birthing parent also gets an additional six weeks of leave for rest and recovery leading up to and after birth. We also offer Miscarriage Leave and extra leave for IVF treatments
🎂 Enjoy 2 additional paid annual leave days at the end of the year and a paid day off for your birthdayAdditional Information
Immutable is committed to building and fostering an inclusive, diverse workplace. We believe in incorporating everyone's perspectives and experiences as this has been a significant driver of our success so far. For this reason, we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to get in touch. Even if you don't meet all the job listing requirements, do yourself (and us) a favour by still applying! You'll likely bring something to the workplace that we haven't thought of yet, and we would love to hear from you.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.
Join us in shaping the future of web3 gaming!
- A note to recruitment agencies: Our internal team has this role covered, so there is no need to reach out - We don't accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you!