FlowX is a leading provider of AI-powered application modernization solutions, dedicated to expediting the digital transformation journey for global financial institutions. Through its innovative solutions, clients realize swift ROI, substantial cost savings, and unlock new revenue opportunities. Recently, FlowX secured the largest Series A funding round for enterprise software over the past two years.
Flowx.ai is seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Strategic Account Executive to join our dynamic team.
As a Strategic Account Executive, you will be responsible for identifying and acquiring new strategic accounts, developing long-term relationships with key clients, and driving revenue growth in the financial services sector. This is an exciting opportunity to work at the intersection of technology and finance and make a significant impact on the growth of our company.
This is what you will be contributing to:
- Create and drive qualified opportunities into net new strategic accounts
- Educate clients on our vision and tailoring it to our customer's strategic initiatives
- Manage a sales pipeline and process from initial outreach to presentation, negotiation, and close
- Identify and build relationships with economic champions / buyers within major accounts and position FlowX.AI value proposition to the appropriate lines of business and technical teams
- Collaborate with Marketing teams to drive leads and account activity, as well as with our Pre-sales Solutions Consultants to create customized sales presentations and tailored ROI models
- Provide field analysis and feedback internally to help shape sales collateral and longer term expansion planning
Experience & skill set you need to succeed:
- Proven track record of at least 5 years in strategic account management within the financial services industry
- Strong knowledge of financial products and services, including investments, banking, and insurance
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to build rapport and establish long-term relationships
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales targets and objectives
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and results-driven, with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field
What's in it for you
- Joining a product company in such early stages means you are invited to leave a print on the evolution of both the business and the product
- Involvement in international accounts throughout the expansion of the company
- Direct involvement in further building the team & the culture
- Early-stage equity and competitive benefits package
Location: New York, US