At Z3 Bros, we’re working on an exciting project to create a social gaming network that connects two mobile mid-core games, with the potential for even more in the future. Our goal is to develop fun mobile games that players will enjoy for years. These games seamlessly blend an engaging gaming experience with blockchain technology, always prioritizing the element of fun!
We are backed by industry experts and we are in search of the next big thing, so if you are looking for the opportunity to innovate and work in an environment where everyone can contribute and improve the game, growing with the company, this is the role for you!
About the role
As a Web3 Community Manager, you will act as a blockchain community specialist to guide the community team and develop social media strategies for Web3 community growth as well as promote token and NFT sales. You will have a creative mindset, exceptional communication skills, and a passion for Web3.
- Work closely with the community team to create campaign objectives and marketing campaigns to attract and grow engagement with Web3 communities.
- Drive engagement and followers across different social media platforms including Twitter, Discord, Telegram, and Medium
- Plan and execute virtual events, webinars, AMA sessions, and other community-focus initiatives to engage with the community
- Working closely with the gaming community manager, player support, and the embedded marketing team in Malaysia to develop plans for releasing a related marketing campaign.
- Promoting the token and NFT sale via different channels such as Twitter Space, Discord, and Telegram
- Provide regular updates and reports on social media progress, growth metrics, and KPIs
- Passionate about web3 and stays up-to-date with Web3 technology trends.
- 3+ years experience in managing different social media platforms such as Twitter, Telegram, and Discord in Web3 gaming.
- Experience in Web3/Blockchain
- Proven ability to increase followers on different Web3 social media platforms
- Knowledge of selling tokens and NFTs within Web3 communities
- Experience in hosting AMAs on Twitter Space or any other virtual events to promote Token and NFTs.
- English language proficiency and strong writing skills
- Passion or interest in gaming, ideally working in the gaming industry.
- Creative thinker who is able to embody the correct voice of the brand.
- Adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communicator who can collaborate with different teams.
- Ability to present social media strategies and business results to senior leadership.
- Entrepreneur mindset and ability to work in a small team environment.
We are a small team, so entrepreneurship is very important and we encourage all team members to have an impact with their ideas to improve and contribute to the project and their skillset.
- Transparency, Open communication, and Teamwork are key
Rituals: Monday breakfast, Friday afternoon tea, Team events, Thursday games night
Benefits: Health Insurance, Incentive plan, Travel expenses, Lunch benefit, Annual bonus scheme