Join the Web3 revolution at Ramp!
\uD83D\uDC4B\uD83C\uDFFC A few words about us
At Ramp, we provide a powerful fiat <> crypto toolkit that enables anyone - from established brands to blockchain pioneers - to easily onboard their next million users into Web3.
Bridging the gap between today's financial system and the emerging crypto economy is our lifelong mission. Driven by our vision, sense of community, and passion for excellence, we relentlessly work to make this dream come true and bring Web3 to the mainstream.
From day one, our founders have built a purpose-led organisation where a culture of high performance, receptive minds, and collaboration is at the core. If you’re looking to accelerate your career, grow at pace, and have a meaningful impact, you’ll find a home at Ramp. We have huge ambitions and want people to join us on our quest to become a world-leading Web3 organisation.
\uD83D\uDE4C\uD83C\uDFFC What you will be doing
We are looking for an exceptional
Head of Sales to help us lead our next phase of growth. Your expertise will drive our mission to become the default option to access crypto-enabled productson-ramp provider , enabling our users to seamlessly take advantage of everything Web3 has to offer.
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, you will be responsible for leading and developing the Sales team while strategizing and executing sales plans to achieve ambitious targets. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including product and marketing to ensure alignment and maximize sales opportunities.
- Developing and refining the company's sales strategy, including target markets, ideal customer profiles, pricing strategies and close deals, together with CEO and CCO.
- Taking a leading role in shaping and executing the company's commercial strategy, including the creation of new business lines and new revenue stream discovery.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key partners; identifying partner needs, pain points, and market trends to inform product and sales strategies.
- Leading and managing a small to mid-sized sales team, providing clear direction and support in pursuit of our company goals, and monitoring sales activity across the board.
- Working closely with product, engineering, legal, and compliance, to tailor our product to the unique needs of major clients, ensuring successful deal closures.
- Establishing and nurturing relationships with our CEO and C-level executives, contributing significantly to the company's growth and strategic decision-making.
- Analyzing the sales data, metrics, and market trends to generate insights and recommendations for continuous improvement. Prepare regular sales reports and present findings to senior management.
- Providing ongoing support, coaching, and sharing best practices to your sales team.
- Bringing intelligence and creativity to the role, enabling innovative thinking and problem-solving to drive growth.
- Implementing and optimizing efficient ways of working, sales tools, systems and processes to support sales efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop and manage the sales department budget, ensuring that resources are allocated efficiently to support sales initiatives.
- Demonstrated track record of success in sales leadership roles, within a hypergrowth SaaS or B2B tech product or service (ideally a post Series A or B scale-up), with ideally 7+ years of experience.
- Expertise in developing and executing growth and sales strategies to achieve revenue targets and drive business growth. Proven ability to identify market trends, opportunities, and customer needs to inform sales strategies.
- Strategic thinking, problem-solving abilities, and adaptability to a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience in leading and building a high-performing sales team, including setting performance goals, providing coaching and mentorship, and fostering a culture of collaboration and continuous improvement.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with customers, stakeholders, and internal teams. Strong negotiation and influencing abilities.
- Proficiency in analyzing sales data, metrics, and market trends to inform decision-making and optimize sales performance.
- Availability for frequent travels for in-person meetings with partners and potential enterprise customers, fostering strong relationships.
- Experience with CRM software and sales analytics tools.
- Demonstrated project management expertise in a top-tier consulting company or in investment banking.
- Fintech industry experience.
- Understanding of the crypto industry, including cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology, and decentralized finance (DeFi).
- \uD83D\uDCB8 Competitive salary
Equity package: share in our success
Zero-fee crypto purchases via on-ramp!
Salary up to 130 000 GBP gross
Workplace pension scheme
- \uD83E\uDE7A Health & wellbeing
28+ days paid time-off
Private medical care for you and your loved ones
Dedicated time off for yearly health check-ups
- \uD83C\uDFE2 A great working environment
Hybrid working in modern and comfy offices in London, which has everything you'll need to excel and collaborate with your team
The best laptops and kit for you to work on
Self-development and conference budget
Internal Tech meetups on-site & online
Lunch on us twice a week for you to connect with your fellow Rampers
Healthy snacks and beverages in the office daily
Team socials on by us
- Discovery interview with Talent Lead and Chief People Officer (60 mins)
- Two-second stage interviews with VP Operations (45 min) and with Chief Commercial Officer (60 mins)
- Home-based case study
- Final stage interview with CEO (30 mins)
We are fueled by a strong sense of community, purpose, and the drive to build a sustainable business. Together, we nurture a culture of high performance, low egos, receptive minds, and collaboration. We provide space for ambition, trust and empowerment to allow you to be your best self.
Our culture has been founder-driven from the start, it is defined by our shared values and behaviors, which are distinctly Ramp and represent the organisation that we have built. This is our recipe for success that we all believe in…this is how we will win!