Join the Web3 revolution at Ramp!
\uD83D\uDC4B\uD83C\uDFFC A few words about us
At Ramp, we provide a powerful fiat <> crypto toolkit that enables anyone - from established brands to blockchain pioneers - to easily onboard their next million users into Web3.
Bridging the gap between today's financial system and the emerging crypto economy is our lifelong mission. Driven by our vision, sense of community, and passion for excellence, we relentlessly work to make this dream come true and bring Web3 to the mainstream.
From day one, our founders have built a purpose-led organisation where a culture of high performance, receptive minds, and collaboration is at the core. If you’re looking to accelerate your career, grow at pace, and have a meaningful impact, you’ll find a home at Ramp. We have huge ambitions and want people to join us on our quest to become a world-leading Web3 organisation.
We are Ramp
Blockchain has the potential to empower individuals, democratise access to wealth creation, and open space for community-driven innovation.
We need passionate, thoughtful, curious, and purpose-led people to help us realise this potential and bring web3 to everyone, everywhere.
Ramp’s SDK and APIs empower hundreds of developers to build the crypto buying process right into their apps used by millions of users. We leverage the power of existing banking and payment systems to provide seamless experience for crypto onboarding focusing on UX, speed, security and trust.
You will be working hand in hand with our inspirational Founder and CEO on a daily basis and some of the most talented people on the cross-section of fintech and blockchain. We build on a global scale, by empowering novel and breathtaking products. Focus and excellence are a must.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the
Chief of Staff will have the opportunity to be at the heart of the action by working across all aspects of Executive level challenges and cross functional projects of key strategic importance to the management team. We are seeking a highly motivated, organised, and strategic thinker to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to work directly with our CEO and gain unparalleled insights into the inner workings of a successful start-up.
We’re looking for an ambitious and purpose-driven individual who will need to be ready to immerse themselves into the fast-paced nature of a supercharged start up. You will learn plenty and be rewarded with an experience that encourages growth and development. We expect you to have strong analytical skills, the ability to solve complexed problems and be comfortable working in an evolving and rapidly changing environment. If you’re innovative, curious, and not afraid of a challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
You will be joining the CEO Office function working closely with all the key business functions as well as existing and future investors to accelerate the growth of the organisation. Although this is a standalone role, you will be working collaboratively with key stakeholders from across the business who hold a broad range of skills, bringing together different insights and perspectives.
- You will be the ‘go-to’ person for our CEO supporting a range of cross-functional projects and helping him to manage deliverables from across the Management team
- Support the input of the CEO into the OKR process, which is owned and managed by the Business Operations sub-function
- Communicating progress upwards to the Board, as well as across the organization
- Managing the Management Committee, including agenda setting, paper collation (and quality control), and minute taking.
- The opportunity to improve your “executive presence” by working on cross-functional projects directly with the CEO and our Management team.
- A range of strategic projects will allow you to develop your skills and experience while learning from some seriously experienced people like our CEO to help build the foundations of your future career.
- In collaboration with the CPeO, assist the CEO with Ramp's key culture-related activities.
- Keep the CEO accessible and open to new ideas and proposals.
- Develop and produce high-quality, executive-level materials for presentations to the C-level and Board of Directors.
- Conduct advanced analysis for key projects, such as financial analysis, go-to-market strategies, competitive analysis, and business case development.
- You will have a related degree (e.g., Business, Finance) or equivalent experience and qualifications.
- You may already have an MBA and are looking to put your new experience and skills to the test.
- Previous experience in a role requiring financial analysis and presentation skills.
- An eye for detail and an understanding the importance of managing expectations.
- If you have relevant experience in FinTech, consulting or a start-up focused on cutting-edge technologies and supreme products, you will go to the top of the pack!
- Likewise, if you have any experience in project management and tracking deliverables, ensure we know about it.
- We need a hands-on attitude, a high level of resilience, and someone happy to roll up their sleeves and get involved in the varied work associated with a fast-growing business.
- You are an expert manager of stakeholders and spike on your interpersonal skills, ensuring that trust and consensus is built quickly and maintained.
- You’re a self-starter with a keen interest in entrepreneurship and a laser customer focus
- You must have a strong enthusiasm for the digital world with a real passion and excitement for being part of a challenger brand
- To put it simply, we want someone willing to get stuck in and make the most of this unique opportunity
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to prioritize well and deliver exceptional work with limited direction Lifelong learner with openness to new knowledge, concepts, procedures, and ways of doing things
- Highly analytical with the ability to always back up arguments with data
- Strong personality, comfortable with ambiguity and experimentation, and unafraid to make mistakes, learn quickly, and move on.
- Is a born owner, loves accountability, and is a ‘starter / finisher’.
- A passion for championing the customer.
- Motivated by purpose-led organizations.
- High levels of personal and professional integrity.
- An entrepreneurial approach with an ability to operate both at a strategic level and to be hands-on, delivery-focused.
- A positive, self-sufficient leader with excellent communication skills, intellect, and energy.
- Very sound judgment and business instinct with a desire to challenge traditional thinking.
- Highly organized with a flexible approach to working, strong attention to detail, and recognition of the need to evidence decisions through data.
- Communicates a compelling and inspired vision and sense of core purpose.
- Determined to succeed, high energy with humility, and a strong personal drive.A collaborative working style with an ability to develop strong relationships at all levels of the organization.
- An exceptionally strong work ethic and a focus on delivery.
- An ability to write effectively is a must, with well-developed skills in Excel and Power-point a strong advantage.
- Possess plenty of Intellectual horsepower with the ability to consume and process new information at pace.
- Can hack, has a hustle mentality and a never say die attitude
- \uD83D\uDCC8 stock options in a rapidly growing company,
- \uD83C\uDF34 paid holidays,
- \uD83C\uDFD9️ workplace pension
- \uD83C\uDFE0 comfy workspaces located in London,
- \uD83D\uDCBB newest Mac or laptop with Windows or Linux, and any other tools you may need,
- \uD83E\uDD47 being part of one of the hottest crypto startups,
- \uD83E\uDE99 zero-fee crypto purchases via Ramp
- ️ private medical insurance for you and your spouse/children
- \uD83D\uDC69\uD83C\uDF93 self-growth and conference budget to help you grow (500 USD per year),
- \uD83D\uDEB2 cycle to work scheme
- \uD83D\uDD1D impacting decision-making and taking a high level of ownership
We are fueled by a strong sense of community, purpose, and the drive to build a sustainable business. Together, we nurture a culture of high performance, low egos, receptive minds, and collaboration. We provide space for ambition, trust and empowerment to allow you to be your best self.
Our culture has been founder-driven from the start, it is defined by our shared values and behaviors, which are distinctly Ramp and represent the organisation that we have built. This is our recipe for success that we all believe in…this is how we will win!