is a Boston-based B corp building talent-matching AI models focused on getting more people into better jobs, faster. Our API-first product is used by job boards, applicant tracking systems, and training providers to make them better at connecting people with jobs and training. In our first three years, we’ve partnered with leading HR tech providers like UKG, training nonprofits like Year Up, and employer coalitions like OneTen. We are a fifteen-person hybrid team based in downtown Boston.
What will you do in this role?
- Define product strategy alongside the Head of Product and technical leadership.
- Own the development of new product features from visioning through requirements development and implementation
- Support seamless customer implementations with strong product management and stakeholder management skills
- Engage closely with customers to support product definition, lead user testing, and
- Enable a smooth developer experience by building and maintaining clear product docs.
- Drive the development of our measurement systems and release testing of ML models and other features
- Build prototypes and test cases for our matching product (Machine Learning algorithms)
What kind of teammate are we looking for?
- You have past experience working in roles that blend analytical thinking and customer engagement
- You enjoy communicating complex technical topics in simple, creative ways
- You love telling stories using data
- You’ve worked with a range of internal stakeholders including developers, quantitative analysts, and/or researchers
- You’re comfortable working on projects that balance clear objectives with fast-changing, often ambiguous environments
- You have an understanding of key data science/AI/ML topics (and related product considerations)
- You have strong data analysis skills and can work in Excel, SQL, or Python.
- You have stellar presentation and written communication skills
What do we offer?
- A hybrid work culture that balances intentional, in-person collaboration with flexibility around family schedules and ways of working
- Competitive early-stage compensation ($100k-$170k/yr base salary)
- Health, dental, vision, 401k, commuter, 4-month paid parental leave
- A commitment to building a company that represents diversity with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression
Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
Powered by JazzHR