McKesson is an impact-driven, Fortune 10 company that touches virtually every aspect of healthcare. We are known for delivering insights, products, and services that make quality care more accessible and affordable. Here, we focus on the health, happiness, and well-being of you and those we serve - we care. What you do at McKesson matters. We foster a culture where you can grow, make an impact, and are empowered to bring new ideas. Together, we thrive as we shape the future of health for patients, our communities, and our people. If you want to be part of tomorrow's health today, we want to hear from you.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Business Development, Sales and Member Experience, the Senior Specialist, Sales Administration acts as a key contributor to the Business Development, Sales and Member Experience organization, ensuring the team has the analytics, insights and support required to achieve sales, market growth, customer retention and Net Promoter Score goals.
The Senior Specialist works closely with business partners in BD, Sales, Finance, Credit, and Legal to prepare and execute contracts for renewals and new pharmacies joining the McKesson Retail Banners. This includes complete ownership of the contract approval process and management of internal processes to ensure all related information is documented in McKesson management systems and the Salesforce CRM.
The incumbent publishes sales activity reports of territories, coordinates sales meetings, and supports the validation of sales performance results for the sales incentive programs.
The Senior Specialist meets with leaders of the BD, Sales and Member Experience organization to manage and process information, execute, and present key performance indicators, analytics, and dashboards from various data sources. The Senior Specialist maintains up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of the organization's service offering, is responsible for system changes and management of account-related information, as well as the implementation of projects that support the Business Development, Sales and Member Experience organization.
Section A - Specific Responsibilities
- Acts as a primary contact with key internal stakeholders, including but not limited to BD, Sales, Finance, Credit, Legal, Pharma Distribution, Pharmacy Technology Solutions, and Master Data Management, and helps resolve issues.
- Leads the tracking of contracts, e-signatures, as well as key performance metrics, insights, and dashboards with internal teams.
- Works in close collaboration with Sales Executives and Representatives on escalated pharmacy business and process issues and risks.
- Manages the Retail Banner contract workflow process for the assigned regions.
- Validates contracts for renewals, ownership changes, and new pharmacies; manages the process of review and signature with internal and external parties through DocuSign.
- Is responsible for the preparation of contract amendments.
- Prepares internal announcements to communicate Retail Banner Member changes to all relevant internal departments and external vendors (ie, new stores, ownership changes, terminations, and account updates).
- Manages LinkedIn postings to promote new store openings, grand openings, etc.
- Performs on-going maintenance to ensure the accuracy of the Master Membership information in Salesforce and collaborates with internal stakeholders to problem solve any known data gaps.
- Creates, interprets, and distributes analytics and reports as required.
- Participates to customer account creation, validation and report mapping across multiple internal and cross-functional departments including Pharma Distribution, Credit, Master Data Management, and Pha