👋 Welcome to DroomDroom!
🚨 Before you proceed, we suggest checking out ✨https://droomdroom.com/✨ to see what you will build and grow.
👀 Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a high performing professional to join our human resource team to develop and implement company-wide policies and procedures related to human resources.
🎯 Daily responsibilities:
- Recruiting and hiring employees
- Overseeing benefits and compensation
- Managing employee relations and performance
- Ensuring compliance with labor laws and regulations
- Managing training and development programs
- Managing engagement and retention programs
💼 Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience working in the industry or consultative role.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
💯 Why DroomDroom?
- DroomDroom is set out to make Web3 mainstream, by creating a fountainhead of guides, views, and ideas. A place where people of Web3 converge.
- We believe that even though interest in blockchain continues to grow at a rapid rate, to become truly mainstream it’s imperative that we make it more relatable by people.
- Here’s your chance to join a dynamic media-tech company where you’ll be part of an extremely ambitious and smart team on a mission to structure the global web. You’ll get all the benefits of working for an agile startup such as a relaxed work environment, easy-going colleagues and freedom in your work.
🥳 Full range of benefits to keep you happy:
- Ability to do your job in a supported, flexible and positive environment
- Professional development is encouraged
- Opportunity to work remote
- DroomDroom Swag
- Opportunity to attend crypto events (Domestic & International)
- Flexible work hours
- 5 days a week
DroomDroom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.