At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies™.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
Team & Role
At ServiceNow, we embrace representation in and from all professional and personal backgrounds and cultures. This diversity inspires passion and creativity among our teams and propels innovation in our products. This role is part of our Product Design team that uses their superpower of empathizing, understanding, and applying our users’ and customers’ needs, with the mission to created product experiences they love. Our designers come from a diverse set of skills and background - design systems, visual, interaction, content, and product design. At ServiceNow, design has a very intentional seat at the table, so our team collaborates closely with both engineering and product management from the get-go.
Learn more about our team here https://www.linkedin.com/company/servicenow/life/userexperience/
What you get to do in this role:
- You get to lead large, complex initiatives and deliver world-class experiences that influence product strategy and transform how people work around the world.
- You drive end-to-end product experiences that consider user and product ecosystems, workflow, and design patterns. You develop frameworks and principles to standardize and guide cross-team work.
- You will lead collaborative projects or work streams with multidisciplinary teams to deliver experiences that resonate with our users. You will share knowledge and expertise with others across the company to elevate colleagues, teams, and community of practice.
- 7+ years of relevant design experience.
- An inspiring portfolio demonstrating the ability to distill complex problems into elegant, holistic solutions based on human-centered design and research data
- Experience in developing frameworks and principles to standardize and guide cross-team work and successfully bring a product design from conception to launch with minimal supervision.
- A growth mindset, actively broadening areas of inquiry and learning, and seeking new opportunities and challenges.
- Ability to articulate and champion design solutions based on human-centered design principles and research data while influencing product experience strategy across a particular business unit or product line
- BA/BS degree or higher in Design, Design Communication, Human-Computer Interaction, or equivalent combination of education and experience in other related fields
- Experience participating in the complete product development lifecycle of web and/or software applications.
- Experience in user experience design or industry experience (corporate, software, web or agency)
For positions in the Bay Area, we offer a base pay of $152,000 - $266,000, plus equity (when applicable), variable/incentive compensation and benefits. Sales positions generally offer a competitive On Target Earnings (OTE) incentive compensation structure. Please note that the base pay shown is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location. We also offer health plans, including flexible spending accounts, a 401(k) Plan with company match, ESPP, matching donations, a flexible time away plan and family leave programs (subject to eligibility requirements). Compensation is based on the geographic location in which the role is located, and is subject to change based on work location.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.