Who We Are:
Anvl is on a mission to deliver a connected experience for the deskless workforce. Our solutions are used on a daily basis by Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies globally to make a difference every day in safety, quality, and productivity.
Our partners and customers work with Anvl to intervene on behalf of front line workers using leading edge mobile technology, data science, language processing, and dynamic workflows.
We need innovative thinkers to design, build, and deliver a high quality and robust Enterprise workforce solution.
By leveraging the latest in emerging technologies, we bring practical solutions to businesses of all sizes. Our team members work in a collaborative environment and we are committed to providing an employee experience with opportunities every day to identify new challenges, innovate, design, build, deliver and grow.
We are building a high-caliber, fast-paced team to deliver on our mission. You can make a difference in the lives of others every day - come join us!
What We Value:
The Anvl culture is centered around Pioneer Spirit and is composed of five key elements:
Integrity | Growth | Transparent Collaboration | Outperform | Persistence
What We are Looking For:
We need an individual who is committed to building scalable solutions using cloud technologies. By leveraging the best in continuous delivery and domain-driven design, Anvl software engineers are building solutions that make a difference in the lives of front-line workers.
- Experience with functional coding practices across a variety of languages
- Knowledge of mobile application development on iOS and Android, ideally using Flutter
- Previous experience using AWS APIs and using AWS product services
- Comfort in data modeling with NoSQL solutions
- Work experience operating within an Agile or Lean software environment
- Knowledge of continuous deployment practices, including automated testing and continuous integration
- Experience working and collaborating within a team of fellow engineers
- Comfort communicating to business stakeholders and constructing documentation
- Experience in reviewing code across teams to ensure it meets performance, security, and clean coding best practices
- Can diagnose issues on the platform as a whole
- A desire for professional development and continued learning
- Excitement for the rapid pace of a growing, changing startup environment
What You Will Do:
Software Engineers at Anvl are responsible for ensuring our software solutions operate effectively end-to-end, from our serverless microservices to our GraphQL gateways and ultimately to our mobile and web applications. This includes building functional, distributed systems and working with team members to build elegant solutions that are easy to maintain and build upon.Requirements
- 3-5+ years of software engineering experience, ideally at a B2B SaaS company
- Experience in cross-platform mobile development, ideally using Flutter
- Highly proficient in CSS and responsive design, with strong experience translating high fidelity designs into pixel-perfect code across multiple devices
- An ability to prototype and respond accurately and quickly to customer feedback
- Obsessive attention to detail and a relentless pursuit of excellence
- An ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications
- A growth mindset and willingness to go the extra mile for the team’s success
- History of building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and coworkers
- Entrepreneurial mindset and desire to be a key part of a startup environment
- An ability to move quickly and adapt to our rapidly changing and growing market and customer needs
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Employee stock options
- 401(k) plan options
- Flexible, remote working environment
- Access to co-working space
- Powderkeg award winning culture
At Anvl, we’re building a team of pioneers who are driven to do the hard work that matters most. If you’re curious, ambitious, and ready to grow your career, we’d love to hear from you!