Have you streamed a program on Disney+, watched your favorite binge-worthy series on Peacock or cheered your favorite team on during the World Cup from one of the 20 top streaming platforms around the globe? If the answer is yes, you’ve already benefitted from Conviva technology, helping the world’s leading streaming publishers deliver exceptional streaming experiences and grow their businesses.
Conviva is the only global streaming analytics platform for big data that collects, standardizes, and puts trillions of cross-screen, streaming data points in context, in real time. The Conviva platform provides comprehensive, continuous, census-level measurement through real-time, server side sessionization at unprecedented scale. If this sounds important, it is! We measure a global footprint of more than 500 million unique viewers in 180 countries watching 220 billion streams per year across 3 billion applications streaming on devices. With Conviva, customers get a unique level of actionability and scale from continuous streaming measurement insights and benchmarking across every stream, every screen, every second.
Conviva is looking for a driven Sales & Marketing Tools Administrator
to join our high-impact, high-performing Sales Operations team at our New York office. This individual will be providing critical operational support to the global Sales organization, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Customer Support and other internal stakeholders and be responsible for managing, maintaining SaaS applications, with a focus on Salesforce. This is a tremendous opportunity for someone who enjoys the challenge of working with an outstanding team in a high growth environment and is steadfast in the pursuit of excellence.
What Success Will Look Like
- Our hybrid work environment combines the benefits of both in-office collaboration and remote flexibility. You'll be based in our Foster City, CA office (or our New York office) and work three days a week alongside your team, with the remaining two days spent working from the location of your choice.
Who You Are & What You've Done
- Find areas for improvement and provide solutions.
- Assist in the prioritization of stakeholder requests and projects.
- Drive cross-functional requirements gathering and implementation of features while maintaining best practices.
- Implement and integrate new SaaS applications
- Design, build, test and deploy solutions
- Provide post-deployment support
- Partner with internal stakeholders to maintain data integrity and to drive reliable reporting and metrics
- Ensure proper data collection and data consistency
- Maintain data quality, integrity and cleanliness
- Documentation and training for platforms and processes
Underpinning the Conviva platform is a rich history of innovation. More than 60 patents represent award-winning technologies and standards, including first-of-its kind-innovations like time-state analytics and AI-automated data modeling, that surfaces actionable insights. By understanding real-world human experiences and having the ability to act within seconds of observation, our customers can solve business-critical issues and focus on growing their business ahead of the competition. Examples of the brands Conviva has helped fuel streaming growth for include: DAZN, Disney+, HBO, Hulu, NBCUniversal, Paramount+, Peacock, Sky, Sling TV, Univision and Warner Bros Discovery.
- 3+ years of Salesforce.com experience, ideally within a SaaS company
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Experience administering other integrated tools within the Salesforce ecosystem including Aviso, LeanData, Outreach, Gong, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, Marketo, Gainsight
- An understanding of Salesforce's data security model
- Deep knowledge of declarative tools including flow, process builder and workflow rules
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Passion for solving complex problems
- Capacity to independently tackle problems and build out unique scalable solutions
- Strong work ethic with a "get stuff done" mindset
- Self-starter and quick learner with the ability to work independently
- Flexible, agile, and adaptable; comfortable wearing multiple hats
- Problem solver, strong attention to detail, extremely organized
- Good written communication, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Privately held, Conviva is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California with offices and people around the globe. For more information, visit us at www.conviva.com. Join us to help extend our leadership position in big data streaming analytics to new audiences and markets!