Deliver simple solutions to complex problems as a SCRUM Master at GDIT. Here, you'll tailor cutting-edge solutions to the unique requirements of our clients. With a career in application development, you'll make the end user's experience your priority and we'll make your career growth ours.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a SCRUM Master you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter.
HOW A SCRUM MASTER WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Coordinates and monitors the scrum process from initiation through delivery
- Responsible for hosting daily stand-up (scrum) meetings, sprint planning sessions, reviews, and retrospectives, working with Product Owners to maintain product backlogs, removing obstacles/impediments impacting sprints, keeping the TPM informed on the status of their projects, and working closely with the Release Manager to keep plans, schedules and roadmaps up to date.
- Plans, implements, tests, documents, and maintains solutions to total systems or subsystems using internally created and/or commercial off-the-shelf products. Provides endto-end project management support of the life cycle. Provides a total systems perspective including a technical understanding of relationships, dependencies and requirements of hardware and software components. Coordinates with other team members and ensures problem solution, appropriate risk reduction, and user satisfaction.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
- Education: BA/BS (or equivalent experience)
- Required Experience: Scrum Master certified
- Security Clearance Level: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph Location: Customer Site
- 401K with company match
- Comprehensive health and wellness packages
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
- Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
- Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
- Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
Years of Experience
5 + years of related experience
- may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
Less than 10%
U.S. Citizenship Required
About Our Work
We are GDIT. A global technology and professional services company that delivers consulting, technology and mission services to every major agency across the U.S. government, defense and intelligence community. Our 30,000 experts extract the power of technology to create immediate value and deliver solutions at the edge of innovation. We operate across 30 countries worldwide, offering leading capabilities in digital modernization, AI/ML, Cloud, Cyber and application development. Together with our clients, we strive to create a safer, smarter world by harnessing the power of deep expertise and advanced technology.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.