Streamline the deployment of Machine Learning models
As a Senior Machine Learning Developer in R&D, you will play a key role in supporting the teams of applied scientists responsible for creating and training product search and ranking models as well as other ML models at scale.
The ML team has developed a crucial platform that trains thousands of models and serves around 100M model queries daily. This role is an opportunity to participate in accelerating AI innovation at Coveo by developing capabilities of our ML Platform to safely deploy, serve and test ML models.
As a senior Machine Learning developer at Coveo, you will:
- Be hands on with every part of the development life cycle of ML models from conception, to coding, to automated testing, to deployment
- Investigate, analyze and improve the performance of our models and systems
- Improve the quality and efficiency of our operations
- Use your critical thinking to challenge and influence architecture decision processes
- Maintain and improve one of our most important client-facing product features
You could be a fit for this role if:
- You are fluent in good data and software engineering practices, and you are able to develop the tools and culture which enable data scientists to deliver reliable production code in an efficient manner (Python preferred, AWS an asset)
- You have experience working with machine learning and making the outputs of models robust and actionable
- You demonstrate resourcefulness and a growth mindset
Nice to have or be ready to learn:
- Familiarity with ML-Ops and best deployment practices for machine learning models
Send us your CV, we want to get to know you!
You don't need to check every single box; passion goes a long way and we appreciate that skillsets are transferable.
We know that applying for a new role is a lot of work and we really appreciate your time.
Join the #Coveolife!
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of, for example, age, gender, disability, gaps in CV, national or ethnic background. We know that applying for a new role is a lot of work and we really appreciate your time.