We believe work is better when people are in the same physical space together. At Unity, we offer a hybrid-first approach that fosters the alignment and connectedness we get from being together while retaining the benefits of flexibility. Employees are expected to work from an office on average 3-days a week unless otherwise agreed with the company or specified in their employment contract.
- In joining the AI & ML team, you will be part of the group that is responsible for integrating AI & ML Tools in the Unity Ecosystem.
- You will contribute to develop tools that enable inference engines to run in our customers' games and apps on all software platforms supported by Unity
- As an AI Software Developer, you will provide inputs on feature implementation and will be involved with customers to get their feedback and relay it to the team.
- You and the rest of your team will be responsible for shipping new versions of our products and supporting them.
What you'll be doing
- Produce Unity samples introducing and showcasing our AI toolset
- Help the team implementing new features related to our runtime inference engine
- Profile, debug and improve the performance of our codebase
What we're looking for
- Expert knowledge in C# and Unity.
- Led projects to delivery
- Knowledge about Artificial Intelligence fields like Deep Learning and Artificial Neural Network
You might also have
- Pragmatic problem solving skills
- Great communication skills
- Team oriented
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world's leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world's most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity's platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this language since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common language is English.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our Prospect and Applicant Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at DPO@unity.com.
Relocation support is not available for this position.Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.