Mission Translate is a leading language translation service provider dedicated to delivering high-quality language solutions to clients worldwide. We pride ourselves on leveraging cutting -edge technology to enhance our business process and provide seamless tech support to our business team.
As part of our commitment to innovation, we are seeking an AI consultant to join our team and contribute to business process efficiency.
Our aim is to explore how AI can help to streamline and/or automate our internal processes and activities across the board, including: Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance and Technology.
We are looking for someone with an excellent grasp of AI tools currently available that can help to achieve this, and how this might be integrated and rolled out within our existing infrastructure. Solutions should look at both manual workflows and software integration. Experience of similar projects in the past is essential.
It is a fixed term contract role with specific timeline.
- Collaborate with the management team to define AI and automation strategy, identifying opportunities for AI integration in our internal operations.
- Implement tools and models that can enhance or automate the repetitive tasks and improve our quality.
- Develop machine learning models to our specific departments.
- Provide training and guidance to the internal team on the effective use of digital tools.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / AI, Machine Learning or related field.
- Proven experience in AI strategy development and implementation.
- Knowledge of machine learning frameworks and related techniques.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python.
- Familiarity with AI-related tools and platforms.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Project Period: 6 months
Pay: 30,000 - 35,0000